“We Bought a Boat of Sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Leominster, Massachusetts
“We Bought a Boat of Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have only been here once, the two prior times I tried to get in , their was a line up, take my advice call ahead. Its Brand New, and the service was Terrific. The food was hot, tasty and fresh.
The bonus, the wait staff was amazing, we were not forgotten, very attentive, big menu, and you can watch them make it, or relax and get take out. Will go again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Vancouver, Canada
“I don't get it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I found their dinner menu really disappointing. My niece and I are new to town, and we love sushi. We hadn't found a favorite spot in Halifax yet but had heard good things about this restaurant. Unfortunately we struggled to decide on our meal.

This seems more like a place for fusion cuisine than for authentic sushi. There weren't enough simple combos to choose from. They were either too varied and expensive, or full of ingredients like cream cheese, chicken, and strange sauces. I ended up opting for a few simple maki rolls and a California roll a la carte. It was painful though, because I paid a ridiculous price for that simple meal. Maybe the lunch menu is better?

What we did eat was pretty good but not good enough to justify the bill. I'm not impressed by the large menu and trendy surroundings. I just want good, simple sushi.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Halifax
“Fresh and Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Excellent sushi. Some maki rolls include a bit of tempura to give them some crunch. The fish and veggies are fresh. The texture of the rice is perfect. Great presentation. Friendly service. Pleasant atmosphere, even if nothing special; take-out options also available.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Halifax, Canada
“Best food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Food is fresh and very good
atmosphere is very nice
Clean and fresh decor
Friendly staff
Good location
Seems busy all the time
Same space but doesn't matter
Beef teriyaki is amazing

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kitchener, Canada
“Great Sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I travel to Dartmouth on business every month and Sushi Nami Royale is one of my favourite places for lunch and dinner. I love their Spicy Salmon Rolls and the Aburi Salmon is fantastic. All their sushi is fresh and delicious. The service is typically fairly good although they have mixed up my take out orders on two separate occasions. If you're looking for Sushi while you're in Halifax or Dartmouth, I would highly recommend Sushi Nami Royale.

• Visited March 2014