“Very tasty food! Great service! Nice atmosphere.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fort McMurray, Alberta
“Very tasty food! Great service! Nice atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Went recently with another couple, we had Mousaka and Souvlaki; both were very tasty. We also had Saganaki as an appy, a bottle of wine and dessert.

Everything was delicious. The potatoes (in the MOusaka) were so creamy they tasted like they weren't real (out of a box), but they weren't. The lamb on the Souvlaki was spiced just beautifully, not too much but very flavourful. For dessert, highly recommend the triple chocolate cake (I don't remember the name) it was very silky, smooth and rich... absolutely scrumptious.

For 4 of us, with all that food, taxes and tip, the bill came to about $200

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Halifax, Canada
“Will return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Enjoyed out first meal at Ela! The atmosphere was good, the service was excellent, wait for the food was reasonable, and the food was plentiful and delicious. We will return!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. John's, Canada
“mmmmm fafalfel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Good food, not so great service. I started timing after we had been sitting for a while with no drinks. She had one more minute and we would have left. I'm glad we didn't because the good was so good. But they really need to work at being a bit faster with the service and be a little more enthused

Visited June 2014
Canada
“A little taste of Greece”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My parents and I came here for dinner. The restaurant is cute and gets the cultural feeling. The appetizers of warm herbed bread and seasoned Olive oil is superb ! For the main I had a vegetarian Greek dish and loved it ! The food here always tastes great and we've always enjoyed coming here :)

Halifax Nova Scotia
“A bit disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I've been there several times, and each time it was okay but it could be better. This last time a portion of the topping of my vegetarian moussaka was burnt and bitter tasting, but the parts that weren't burnt were tasty. I find the portions of the main course are small and the rest of the plate is filled with salad. Since I am not a big eater it is okay for me but it gives the sense that you aren't getting value for your money. Still I will go there when dining with others but I wouldn't chose it on my own. My other complaint is that it is always cold so bring a sweater.

• Visited March 2014