“Boy! Has this place EVER gone downhill!” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Halifax, Canada
“Boy! Has this place EVER gone downhill!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been to this place before-to their downtown location as well as their Bayer's Lake location and it was a good place to go-the only bad part was that is was notoriously slow. NOW-(we were there two weeks ago) the food was cold, soggy and service below par. My companion had moussaka and it was cold-not very appetizing and mine was luke warm-the lemon roasted potatoes were a soggy lump and cool as well. No redeeming quality in this place! This place should close for good or completely revamp before I would try it again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, ontario
“Really great Greek food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had sluvaki and it was absolutely delicious. That was some of the most tasty chicken and fresh salad I have had in a while. I would go back again.

Visited January 2013
New Glasgow, Canada
“Great Food Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This was the third time eating here and each visit was delightful, the feta and roasted red pepper appetizer won all three times. We had the BOGO Monday Special of souvlaki , I had the chicken with rice and Greek salad and my spouse had the pork with lemon potato and they were fresh,hot and well seasoned. The tzatziki was creamy and we enjoyed the experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bathurst
“Gotta do Greek”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love Greek food and this restaruant, located just in front of the Hampton Inn, Dartmouth Crossing, is just lovely. I typically order the Mousaka, but the last time I felt lighter fare was what I needed. The waitress suggested her favorite, a chickpea salad with grilled octopus and calamari, and it was just amazing. I'd never eaten octopus before and was pleasantly surprised by it's texture and flavour. Excellent. Just like the service.

Visited October 2012