Stayed here for 3 days for business recently, and since our business was out towards Wolfville the location was really good. It was also easy enough to head downtown in Halifax for dinner later at night.
The first night there was a dreadful wind and the windows clattered, which kept me and my business partner (in a different room) up for half the night. Everything was fine the 2 nights thereafter though, so I guess it's just a problem in super high wind?
The staff were super nice and probably the highlight of our stay - the rooms were very clean, though a bit dated. I would say it met expectations, and the daily warm breakfast was a nice touch. All in all, for the money I think it's a good place to hang your hat, but I would not necessarily go out of my way to book here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the base of the MacKay Bridge and just minutes from downtown Halifax, Dartmouth Crossing and Burnside Industrial Park. Rates include: Deluxe Continental Breakfast, wireless high speed internet, parking,and local phone calls. Enjoy 24 hour access to our on site fitness room, business center and guest laundry. Whether it’s after a long day at the office, on the road, or shopping, you'll love our comfortable, spacious rooms and our friendly, warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Suites Dartmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites Dartmouth Hotel Dartmouth
- Country Inn Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Country Inn
- Travelodge Suites Dartmouth Nova Scotia