“Great” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Sydney, Canada
“Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Very warm and inviting restaurant. Plan ahead and make reservations because they are always busy. The food is amazing and unlike anything in Sydney. I would highly recommend the Mediterranean cheese dip. Also would recommend the roasted potatoes as a side. Very friendly staff.

• Visited April 2014

Sydney, Canada
“olive tree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

a very wonderful experience is always had when we visited this restarant.. the food is excellent along with the atmosphere

• Visited May 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Some of the best Italian food around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I was disappointed that they no longer service pizza. But we had Spaghetti and Lasagna, and they were both great! The atmosphere was very nice also. But the location was a bit odd; it's not out of the way, but it's not really central either. Unfortunately we did not leave room for dessert as we had eaten earlier, so we were disappointed we didn't get to try what appeared to be some amazing desserts! It wasn't too busy either, we were there for lunch. The prices were a little high, but the portions were huge; we took half with us for supper! I'd recommend this place to anyone; we went here because it was #1 on Tripadvisor, we weren't disappointed!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Beautiful place ...Wonderful food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have been here many times now ..the atmosphere is unique and very clean ...as in for every dish I tried ..5 star for each and everyone ..Ps. Leave room for dessert ...so good :)

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Peter's, Canada
“Unfortunately, great service cannot make up for sub par food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Before I start I want to say that I feel bad even writing this review. The decor/atmosphere is beautiful & the staff is beyond friendly & attentive but unfortunately the food is not at all what I expected.

The bread taste store bought, as does the dressing, the croutons & the 'whipped cream'. I could have made a better caesar salad in my own home. The 'bruschetta' I ordered was not bruschetta at all, barely any tomatoes & loaded with greasy mozzarella cheese. This food didn't look or taste italian. I am sorry to say that the prices are cheap but so is the food.

• Visited June 2014