This hotel is very small and had two floors but no elevator. Upon arrival, the clerk seemed somewhat indifferent in offering service or answering questions. She did advise that the complimentary breakfast to be served would be found on a single table in the lobby. In fact, the breakfast offering was so miniscule, that it would have perhaps been better not to call it a complimentary breakfast. The clerk also advised that we could access the "patio" area from the interior of our room. This area was nothing more than a narrow sidewalk beside a dumpster in the back parking lot. Upon departure the next morning, the desk clerk did not ask us how our stay was nor did she converse with us. She directed all of her conversation to a fellow employee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Sydney, Nova Scotia is now All New Just for You. Newly-Renovated Guest Rooms and Lobby, Free Hot Breakfast, and now 100% Non-Smoking. Comfort Inn Sydney is the place to stay for your day trips to the Cabot Trail, the Cape Breton Highlands or Fortress of Louisbourg. We are centrally located minutes from historic downtown Sydney and our friendly staff is always available to provide your home away from home. Our 60 newly renovated guest rooms are fully equipped with free WiFi, 32" LCD TV's, coffee makers, irons and hair dryers. Enjoy our Complimentry hot breakfast as the perfect start to your day of touring beautiful Cape Breton Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Canada, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Sydney Nova Scotia