“Very good food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The chicken sandwich smoother in gravy is to die for. The steak was good, but not exceptional. Maybe I just ordered the wrong cut. Would love to go back, it came highly recommended as a steak place, but for me it was so-so. But again the chicken sandwich was fantastic.

Visited June 2013

“Fast food ...dark and gloomy atmosphere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Only go on birthday dinner opportunities (if its your bday you eat free!).. Service is fast and efficient.. Food is hot and reliably good.. I limit my visits only because of the lack of health benefits..I always found it to be too dark and dingy in there., makes me feel like there's something wrong with my food that they don't want me to see.. Also DON'T make eye contact with the guy greeting you at the door.. Unless you want to hear his life story while you eat.. One thing to be friendly another to be frighteningly so..great place to pick if you want fast..reliable ..and filling food!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Cholesterol heaven”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Deep fried steak and hamburgers no salads on the me u except coleslaw I could only eat the coleslaw nothing for people that can't eat wheat

Visited June 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Deep fried stuff and steak one salad on menu”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was really Hungry as there aren't many places to eat between Louisbourg and Halifax so stopped here - limited menu if you like steak and deep fried things you will be happy but the only thing that I could eat on the menu were coleslaw and water as I can't eat wheat and prefer healthy items most things are deep fried. :( wont go again. A nice healthy salad with chicken or salmon would have been wonderful

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fallston, Maryland
“Steak for lunch? You betcha!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We checked out Mother Webb’s after seeing a quick blurb online and then several billboards during our drive from Amherst to Baddeck. We stopped for lunch and were extremely impressed with the service and food quality at this small road house/diner type of restaurant. The steaks were true to their word – fabulous. As was everything else we had for lunch. We would definitely visit Mother Webb’s again if in the area.

• Visited July 2012