This was the first I've stayed in Annapolis Royal ever and I can say it was a wonderful experience all way round. The owners were charming,thoughtful,efficient,delightful in every way ; grounds were beautifully maintained ;rooms tastefully decorated,comfortable,housekeeping perfect, breakfasts were entertaining & delicious, and there was an overall pleasant hospitable attitude at every moment of my stay. I will remember the fun and laughs with my friends, other guests (who are now my friends), and the owners Val & Paul, and will recommend this B&B to everyone !
- Also Known As:
- Hillsdale House Hotel
- Hillsdale House Hotel Annapolis Royal
- Hillsdale House Inn Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our distinctive inn is located in historic Annapolis Royal minutes from one of the oldest European settlements in the New World, Port Royal. Built as an Inn in 1859 the Hillsdale House has catered to many famous persons, including George V of England in 1884. The Inn has a long standing tradition of providing gracious accommodations set in idyllic surroundings. Our 13 guest rooms are all individually decorated with antiques and all have private en-suite baths. The property offers an estate setting on 12 acres of land with mature trees, manicured lawns, and fine gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hillsdale House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.