Just finished our fourth visit to Hillsdale House Inn, and though it seems impossible, it seems each visit is better than the last. The setting is lovely, and the rooms always comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast is amazing and it is always difficult to chose between selections. The staff is warm and friendly--they spontaneously broke into singing to my husband when I mentioned it was his birthday. Val and Paul, innkeepers, are friends who welcome guests into their home. My husband and I have visited B & B's in the US, the UK, and others in Canada--Hillsdale House is honestly our favorite!
- Also Known As:
- Hillsdale House Hotel
- Hillsdale House Hotel Annapolis Royal
- Hillsdale House Inn Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our distinctive inn is located in historic Annapolis Royal minutes from one of the oldest European settlements in the New World, Port Royal. Built as an Inn in 1859 the Hillsdale House has catered to many famous persons, including George V of England in 1884. The Inn has a long standing tradition of providing gracious accommodations set in idyllic surroundings. Our 13 guest rooms are all individually decorated with antiques and all have private en-suite baths. The property offers an estate setting on 12 acres of land with mature trees, manicured lawns, and fine gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hillsdale House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.