“outstanding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of annapolis royal golf course

annapolis royal golf course
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Waterloo, Canada
“outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was on vacation in Nova Scotia and spent one day and night in Annapolis Royal. After a day of sight seeing and shopping decided to dine at this place. I am so glad I did. Without a word of a lie this was the best supper/meal I have ever enjoyed. My wife and I started out with sharing a bowl of French onion soup, the mushrooms au gratin. ;My wife had the salmon while I tried the scallops. Well let me tell you, I have never had a meal that was perfect from beginning to end, everything tasted like I had died and gone to heaven. The owner/chef casually asked how things were and I told her how much I enjoyed it. she was from Austria living in Canada. Anyone reading this review if u are in Annapolis Royal do yourself a favour and dine in this place

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Annapolis Royal, Canada
“Terrific English dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The owners are from England and they often feature authentic fare such as roast beef with yorkshire pudding, or fish and chips. They also do special and creative multi-course meals for event such as Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, St. Andrew's Day, Robbie Burns night, etc.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fredericton, Canada
“Excellent prices and food. Wonderful people!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoy each visit there over the last couple of years. Highly recommend the traditional British fare.

Visited December 2013
“good exercise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

hilly course - primarily a big field - greens very slow. several holes have views of river. only course close to annapolis royal

Visited August 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Enjoy the view with good fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We started on the patio with wine and enjoyed the view of the Fort and river. When the sun went behind the hills, we moved inside, but still enjoyed the view of the golf course. There were eight of us and it took awhile to get our food as it was prepared to order. The meal has an English flair as the owners are from England. When the food did arrive it was piping hot and very flavorful. Nothing left on any plate. Location is about five minutes out of town on route one, so it easy to get to. If we ahd more time, we would return (a little earlier inn the evening to enjoy the outdoor patio). Price was very reasonable and we all left contented.

• Visited August 2013