“Diner at Paddy's brewery pub” 5 of 5 stars

(902)-542-0059
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 31 restaurants in Wolfville
“Diner at Paddy's brewery pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very friendly service, good food and excellent atmosphere! And on top of that a very talented young performer
Live on saturday evening. We really enjoyed our evening!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Coldbrook, Canada
“Pub food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The best thing about Paddy's is the service-the food is OK but it is still pub food. The servors however are the reason I keep going back.

Visited March 2013
Hamilton, Canada
“Open Mic= Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

My wife and I were only in Wolfville for one night. We could not have picked a better day to arrive. We love music and well don't you know they do it best in the Maritimes.
After a great dinner at the attached Rosie's Restaurant we were treated to a wonderful night of music and laughter. Hosted by the highly entertaining Mike Milne along with ECMA winners The Hupman Brothers. It was a great evening of entertainment. Jesse Potter is a 19 year old guitarist/songwriter that blew us away. I'm sure he remembers my wife as she was close to kidnapping him to take home with us in Hamilton :-)
I wish I could remember the names of all that played, but Paddy's is a brew pub with some mighty fine brews. I may never get to Wolfville again. But if I do, I hope it includes a Monday night at Paddy's

• Visited June 2011