This was our second stay, the first in 2012 at the cottages (terrible). This year we were in Wolfville for the music festival. Only rooms available were at Old Orchard Inn. We stayed in the hotel, rooms were not too bad. Shirley who manages the on-site barn is dreadful. Runs the barn like it is basic training. Shirley chastised her staff in front of us. We met another group who did not stay for the music because of Shirley.
One of the girls in our group got violently sick in the night after a plank salmon dinner in the Old Orchard Restaurant.
Definitely will never stay here again. Desk staff was very nice.
- Also Known As:
- Old Orchard Inn And Spa
- Old Orchard Hotel Wolfville
- Old Orchard Hotel
- Old Orchard Inn & Spa Wolfville, Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Property centrally located in the Beautiful Annapolis Valley surrounded by Orchards, Tides and Wineries. 100 well-appointed A/C rooms and FREE internet (mixture of Kings, Queens and Doubles with 2 barrier-free) and 29 seasonal cabins. Spectacular views. Dining room, lounge. indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, sundeck, tennis; scenic walks. Full service Spa; business services; reception & conference facilities. Bay of Fundy Recommended Experience. 5 km to shopping, golf and major attractions like Grand Pre National Historic Park and Hall's Harbour fishing Village and world's highest tides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Old Orchard Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.