“This place is a real find” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Capital Suites Yellowknife

You added Capital Suites Yellowknife to your Saves list
Capital Suites Yellowknife
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 5603 | 50th Avenue, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories X1A 1E8, Canada   |
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Yellowknife
A TripAdvisor Member
“This place is a real find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2005

I visited Yellowknife in late November on a combined work and personal trip. My friend suggested that I try the Capital Suites because they offer complete furnished executive apartments for less than a hotel room. Restaurants in Yellowknife are few and far between and can be pretty expensive. Also I get a travel allowance from my company so if I don't spend money in restaurants, I can pocket the allowance.

The Suites (I guess it used to be called the Gardens) turned out to be a great place to stay for the 4 days I was there. The Front Desk lady was super friendly and got me settled in a nice one bedroom that is bigger than my apartment at home! The rest of the staff was helpful as well - even the cleaners were cheerful. The Suites have nice furniture, big cable TV and the kitchens have everything you need for cooking. (I ordered pizza mostly but made my own breakfast). The place even has a business center and a small gym.

The place is a couple of blocks from downtown. I walked to my meetings and was happy to have a little distance between me and the busy downtown bar scene - even though I did spend a couple of fun evenings down there. Everybody should try the "Strange Range" at least once.

I will certainly be staying there when I go back again in April. This place is so comfortable and convenient you really have to wonder why anybody would bother staying in a hotel room.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)

Been to Capital Suites Yellowknife? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Capital Suites Yellowknife

Address: 100 5603 | 50th Avenue, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories X1A 1E8, Canada
Location: Canada > Northwest Territories > Yellowknife
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Yellowknife
Hotel Class:2 star — Capital Suites Yellowknife 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Capital Suites Yellowknife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Capital Hotel Yellowknife

If you own or manage Capital Suites Yellowknife, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.