“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Stephenville, Canada
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

It was our first trip to Cora's and wow sums it up well. We love breakfast and the variety on the menu is awesome. If you are a breakfast lover, this is the place for you and you can enjoy all day long.

Visited June 2013

Long Cove, NL
“Healthy Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great place to fill your tummy and keep the cals. down. Easy access on Kenmount Road with plenty of parking. Can be busy at times.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Overpriced Breakfast--Low Quality Fruit and Food!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The menu shows half a platter of delicious fruit on every selection. In reality, I received a tiny slice of rock hard cantaloupe and a sliver of watermelon. The bacon was raw, the eggs overcooked. Everything was thrown on the plate and some was nearly falling off. For $12, you expect more.... Don't stop here unless you're desperate.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Newfoundland
“Always Pleased, Always Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have eaten here many, many times. The food is always excellent and I have never been disappointed. My favorite in the Crepe Omelette and Eggs Benedictine. The waffles are all amazing.

Visited May 2013
“Delicious food, large portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I love Cora's! The food is so delicious, and I believe the price is very fair. You get huge portion sizes when you order, and often time your plate is topped with mountains of fresh fruit. I have never had an issue with anything I've ordered. I visit as I often as I can because I love it so much. My only complaint is that it's not open all day, and I find if you don't go early in the morning it's a very long wait In line. Definitely recommend this restaurant!

Visited May 2013