“Nice course” 5 of 5 stars

Bedford, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Nice course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Played Clovelly with my Brother in law and a few friends. The course is challenging but wide open in areas. Greens were in good shape and the fairways even better. It was nice to be playing with someone that knows the course because if I didn't know where I was hitting, I would have lost a lot of balls.

Visited September 2012

Nova Scotia
3 attraction reviews
“Total package!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Played 18 holes today at Clovelly on the Osprey course. We played with a really helpful and friendly member. The proshop staff were enthusiastic and attentive. The golf course was fun with an interesting layout. We walked the course easily using pull carts. The greens had been punched as is necessary this time of year but that was fine. We rented clubs: I had Calloway Diablos and my husband used Titleist. We stayed for a lovely lunch after our round. We had been told this was the course to play in St. John's and we certainly were not disappointed. It was a fun day.

Stavanger
3 attraction reviews
“Don`forget to Duck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Love this osprey golf course which has many challenging holes that require course management. The greens were not the best but acceptable. lovely scenery and quite possible to see a moose there (I have seen two on the course).

As much fun is playing the second course which is called Black Duck. It is only par 62 but really good fund and a test of your short game.

Keep swinging

Visited September 2012
St. John's, Canada
15 attraction reviews
“A good walk ruined”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Mark Twain was right about golf, but this golf club gives you lots of opportunity not to ruin your walk. A relatively flat course, the 18 hole championship Osprey is a joy to play. The executive 18 hole is a great challenge for your short game.

Visited July 2012
Halifax, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Great meal, unexpected at a Golf Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

It was very spacious and very comfortable. I quite liked it. I had sort of expected it to be stuffy but it wasn't.

Visited November 2011