A comfy hotel, right by the ocean, The front desk staff are amazing and very helpful. The rooms are spacious, but a bit tacky in the decor. A wonderful view of the Ocean and the hotel is close to everything downtown. A decent size gym and laundry facilites are available.
The only downside to this hotel is the Restaurant - it isa smittys and the service is horrible, let alone I would not reccomend eating anything on the menu.
Otherwise the hotel is a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott St. John`s Newfoundland Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott St. John`s Newfoundland Hotel St. John`s
- Courtyard St Johns
- Courtyard St. John's
- Marriott St. John's
- St Johns Courtyard
- St. John's Marriott
- St. John's Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott St. John's Newfoundland Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A distinctive and award winning hotel ideally located in the downtown business, entertainment and historic district; we are a short walk to Signal Hill and the famous George Street. Beautiful selection of renowned Harbour view room and suite options. On site Smitty's Restaurant and lounge. Complimentary wireless internet and parking. We invite you to experience true Newfoundland hospitality combined with the highest of standards you have grown to trust in a Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott St. John's Newfoundland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.