Located right in the middle of downtown St John's. I did not have a car so it is a perfect option for the ones who don't want to drive or want to walk more. I stayed here after reading the views and they were spot on. The breakfast is good - eggs, muffins/bread, cereal/oatmeal, coffee and tea. You have access to kitchen between 7:30-9:30am each day. Most people come down in the last hour. My room was clean and spacious, perfect for a solo's or groups. The staff is very nice and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Hometel On Signal Hill Hotel St. John`s
- Hometel On Signal Hill Newfoundland, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled safely downtown on historic Signal Hill - Newfoundland's # 1 Tourist attraction. Steps to Cathedrals, Theatres, Museums, Fine Restaurants, Shopping and St.John's Harbour. Flexible check-ins, luxurious bathrooms with extensive lighting, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, soaker tubs, hi-speed internet, computers and faxes, luxurious linens, scrumptious breakfast, free long distance. free local calls, free parking, air conditioning, ultimate cable 62 channels, in-room mini fridge, free daily local and national newspapers. Unbeatable off season rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hometel on Signal Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.