“Strong Espresso, Delicious Snacks” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 313 Restaurants in St. John's
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Waterloo, Canada
“Strong Espresso, Delicious Snacks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Yum. Bagels were great, cookies were PERFECT. I don't even like cookies, but I ate three. Pastries were delicious. There was a majestic crema on my espresso.

Also, the staff were beautiful real humans, not robots.

I still dream of those cookies. I miss you fixed.

-Marie

• Visited April 2013

Halifax, NS
“REAL bagles, squares, cookies and breads made fresh!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Last Friday night I had the pleasure to drop by Fixed for a quick look around because it was just about closing time and I wanted to try some of their great looking baked products. well the truth was in the chewing because when the gentleman behind the counter sait they were Montreal Style bagels I did have my doubts but one bite changed that for SURE! the other items i had were absolutely Spot On too.
This is just the kind of little place "keeping it real" that we should all support and as an added bonus they are open at 07h00 on the weekdays.
if the baked goods are any indication, I cannot wait to try the coffee.
I do not live in St. John's but i am lucky enough to get the chance the visit often.

• Visited March 2013
St. John's, Canada
“The Best Coffee and Treats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I'm not positive I can put into words how amazing Fixed is. From the atmosphere, to the location, friendly staff ... oh right and the most delicious coffee and treats St. John's has to offer. Sylvie's muffins, date squares, bagels, bread, chocolate cake ... everything, I cannot list the number of delicious treats she creates. I wish I had them all in front of me right here right now. The coffee, latte's all freshly prepared will leave you wishing there is no bottom to the cup. I should also mention they do have a liqour licence so some unique beers and scotch should that be what you choose to quench your thirst. Also, their bagel sandwiches are mouthwatering. The owners Greg and John have created an amazing space with even more amazing food and beverages. A must visit location in downtown St. John's.

• Visited December 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Friendly staff, great atmosphere and delicious drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We found ourselves making Fixed Coffee & Bakery our go-to place while in St. John's for coffee and drinks. The staff is so friendly and the drinks are delicious.

• Visited August 2012