“I felt like royalty......like a queen who was being spoiled” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Signal Hill Gate by Premiere Executive Suites

Save Saved
You added Signal Hill Gate by Premiere Executive Suites to your Saves list
Signal Hill Gate by Premiere Executive Suites
22 St. Joseph's Lane | Signal Hill Gate, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1A 5V1, Canada   |
millbrook
“I felt like royalty......like a queen who was being spoiled”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

Staying at Premier Suites is one of my most pleasureable experiences. I had mentioned this to Hilliary several times, and went on and on and on. I don't know if I have EVER stayed at a more exquisite place before....where you have the open concept in a very upscale setting. I was blown away with the 50" flat screen t.v. and the added touch of a smaller one in the bathroom!!! The high ceilings just add so much more atmosphere and there is no wonder why you call it "Premiere Suites" I rave about my stay here all the time, and one my first visit in November I was so amazed that I took several pictures of my beautiful accomodations and sent them to all my friends and family. I am very spoiled now and will ONLY stay at the Premiere Suites. I met Shelley the other day, and she was so sweet and accomodating. Everyone I have spoken to go the extra mile, and I cannot thank each and every one of you enough. The one thing that is important to me is a place that is quiet. I work 60 hours a week and need some piece and serenity when I get back to my room. I never hear a peep out of anyone. I always look forward to coming to my wonderful room.

I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business

9 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Signal Hill Gate by Premiere Executive Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Signal Hill Gate by Premiere Executive Suites

Address: 22 St. Joseph's Lane | Signal Hill Gate, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador A1A 5V1, Canada
Location: Canada > Newfoundland and Labrador > Newfoundland > St. John's
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites
Ranked #2 of 6 Specialty lodging in St. John's
Located in downtown St. John's, Signal Hill Gate is changing the way you live when you are away from home.These exquisite Executive One-Bedroom and Studio furnished condos are the perfect blend of classic European elegance and chic urban style. Featuring granite counter tops, beautiful accent lighting, cozy fireplaces and three HDTVs in most suites, each executive apartment is further complimented with a fully equipped kitchen, luxurious furniture, en-suite laundry, a separate office and a spa-like bathroom with heated floors, walk-in shower and a deep soaker tub.Signal Hill Gate provides a well-appointed, welcoming atmosphere for extended stay or short term guests of Premiere Executive Suites in St. John's.Premiere Executive Suites is Canada's number one provider of temporary residences. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Signal Hill Gate by Premiere Executive Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Signal Hill Gate By Premiere Executive Suites Newfoundland, Canada

If you own or manage Signal Hill Gate by Premiere Executive Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.