“Take-out” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #44 of 211 Restaurants in Saint John
Cuisines: Chinese
“Take-out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We like to order their General Tao's Chicken as well as Kangpao Shrimp and have always been pleased with it. Usually takes 15 minutes after phone order. New Years can be a longer wait though.

Visited September 2012

Fredericton, Canada
“Fresh made-to-order buffet is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is nothing fancy to look at. It's location isn't prime, nor are its decorations extravagant. It is, however , the only place in Saint John that I go to for Chinese food. This is for one reason, their buffet. For about sixteen dollars you get the buffet menu to choose from and whatever you pick is made hot-to-order and brought to your table. A great service and value

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Luck at Sampan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We are passing through on our way from Lunenburg, Nova Scotia to Jacksonville, Florida. Stopped here in St. John. Staying at a Comfort Inn. We asked for three recommendations on where to eat. Checked the recommendations with Trip Advisor. Not good. Looked at the Sampan which had great reviews. Trip Advisor got us to the right Restaurant. The food was great. I had the Seafood noodle soup. It was great. My wife had one of the combos and it was great also. The reason I didn't give them five stars is they brought out our meals at two different times. I had to wait about seven minutes after my wife got her food. Other than that the service was good. Go you won't be sorry.

Saint John, Canada
“I love the Chinese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

So so good, I love the dim sum at the weedend morning!! I think all the Chinese like that, when you see a lot of them sit there! And it is cheap, fantastic!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Eastern Canada
“Get a combo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Ton of food in the combo, eating in is not very fancy but it attracts a lot of groups and parties. Been around a long long time for a good reason.

Visited April 2012