“Great place,great food,very friendly staff,it's a must...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Saint John, Canada
“Great place,great food,very friendly staff,it's a must...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Everytime I go to this restaurant I'm never disappointed the food is great and the portions are large also love that the main dishes comes with spaghetti. The fettuccine pescatore is just great lots of seafood,they're Pizza is also good plus they have one seafood.
The staff is very friendly,its a must see if your in Saint John.

Saint John NB
“Deliciousness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have eaten at Mezzadro's for lunch and supper many times. The ambiance is lovely. We enjoy conversation without whispering, truly a family atmosphere. The portions are always generous. The Tutte le Carni Pizza is scrumptious and enough to share. I've had many bites from others meals...heehee all delicious. The steak dinner...HOLY MOLY!! and the steak sandwich were both the best I've ever had!! Oh, the Fettuccine Pescatore is my fav pasta!! Love that our waterglass is never empty & the friendly girls are always ready with a smile, waiting to meet our needs. This is our "go to"...always!! Compliments to Chef Stef!

Saint John, Canada
“Delicious, Friendly Staff, a MUST in SJ.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have gone to Mezzadro several times and never been disappointed. The staff is so friendly, knowledgeable and want to make sure you are happy. The lamb is the best I have ever had. The portions are a great size.

If you are a fan of seafood try the seafood pizza, it is light and delicious.

The bar is great in the summer where you can open the windows and look out on Prince William Street to see what is happening on one of the main streets of Saint John.

Prices are spot on for the value. If you are in Saint John you need to give Mezzadro a chance!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great atmosphere, food and beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Really enjoyed my visit to this restaurant. The food was fantastic, I had a pasta dish with clams in a white wine sauce which I would recommend. There is an extensive beer menu of which the bar staff were very knowledgable of. All staff were all very friendly. If I'm ever in Saint John again I will be going back.

Visited June 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“We really enjoyed it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I've been to Italy and I know the difference between authentic Italian and North American Italian food - I still thought that food at Mezzadro was really good! For an appetizer I had escargot - very tasty. At some point I was thinking of getting another portion of escargot instead of getting a main course ))) I ended up having fettuccini with Pecorino Romano cheese, butter and ground pepper. Very basic and very-very delicious! I didn't order dessert but I tried a spoon of cheesecake that my friend was having - it was very fluffy and not too sweet. Great service, reasonable prices, good wine list, pleasant casual atmosphere - I think this restaurant is a great addition to Saint John's dining scene!

• 4 of 5 stars Food