“So Good!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Hampton, Canada
“So Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

This is my favourite place for Authentic Vietnamese & Thai food (St. John, Quispamsis, Rothesay, Hampton) Excellent food! I wish more people would try it out, it has been empty each time we've been in. Rivals my favourite place in Toronto - great food. Atmosphere is great but the quality of the food makes up for that.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

saint john
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The food here is really good. Especially the hot pots. Have been twice recently and really enjoyed it. Service a tad slow

Visited April 2014
Saint John, Canada
“Back to let you know, I now have a new favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

So I went here for the second time, this time ordering the Vermicelli (with Beef), and wow! LOVE it. (I hear the vermicelli with pork is amazing too.) Vernicelli dish was so fresh, with sauce, and peanuts that you can mix in as you like and comes with a delicious spring roll. I will be back again and again for this dish! Amazing! Pho is also excellent.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint John, Canada
“Great lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I ordered Pad Thai with tofu, it was very good; very fresh and vibrant. Not the best Pad Thai I've ever had, but that's my personal preference. My lunch date ordered the Pho, which I had several bites, it was amazing. I would order that next time I go. Really like that they bring you several condiments to add to the Pho, so each bite can be what you like. Delicious!

Visited November 2013
Linz, Austria
“Not Bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Food is pretty good but not the best Vietnamese I've had. The service was cold at first but eventually warmed up to us and became great after the third visit. From what I remember you can get a discount for working in the service industry, which I think is kind of sweet. I don't work in the service industry, but I appreciate the idea!
I would return again for sure, love Vietnamese food.. even if it's average.
Good place overall.