“Great fast service, very reliable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 221 restaurants in Moncton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Toronto, Canada
“Great fast service, very reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is a really busy St Hubert restaurant. We went for lunch, and had to sit in the bar- which was fine, but just shows how busy it is. The food is exactly like the restaurants in Quebec- good crispy skin on the chicken, great presentation (for a chain resto)

Visited December 2012

69% Recommend
Moncton, Canada
“terrible food, terrible service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I took my mother and aunt out for Mothers day here, and I will never return. I'm not sure how they stay in business.

The food was flavorless, dull, and undercooked.
I ordered a gin and 7up, was served 7up only, when I asked for my drink the waitress stated she didn't believe I was of age, and instead of asking for id, she just brought out pop.

About halfway through our meal I flipped over my quarter of chicken, and discovered that my meal receipt, which was printed on thermal paper was stuck to the bottom of my chicken leg.

For those of you who don't know what thermal paper is, heat is introduced to the paper and then ink is transfused to the receipt. So my chicken had numbers and grey ink all over it.

When I complained, the waitress said, "That's too bad". I was offered no compensation or sincere apology at all.

Never going to return; pathetic excuse for a customer based business.

Go to Swiss Chalet - amazing people and service, and the food is consistantly awesome.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bar Harbor, Maine
“Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Good food, but too salty for me. The service is awesome and staff were wonderful! I would recommend!!

Visited October 2012
Charlottetown, Canada
“Weekend visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Service was good, drinks were good, but the food was disappointing for the portion and quality that we got.

Visited July 2012
Moncton, Canada
“One of my favorite places to eat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

The food is delicious and the price is good, too! Its the best of both worlds . . . top notch food and good price. I highly recommend this place.

Visited September 2012