“My favourite place in Moncton” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 211 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Vegetarian, Taiwanese
Toronto, Canada
“My favourite place in Moncton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've been going to Zen Garden for years and it never disappoints. The atmosphere is really calm and there's a great tea selection (you can also buy loose teas here). My favourites on the menu are the steamed bun, dumplings, protein nuggets, and spring rolls. They also have good hot and sour soup and a couple of vegetarian sushi selections to choose from. The service has always been prompt and friendly. Every person I've taken to Zen Garden for the first time has loved it immediately. It's worth the trip even though the exterior isn't very impressive!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Campbellton, Canada
“Love at first try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

It's vegetarian, but it's always good! Try a hot milk jasmine tea and a supper combo. The salad in that is AMAZING <3

Visited June 2012
NB
“Nice evening meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Treated our 2 daughters to a lovely meal here - food delicious - teas spectacular - service exceptionally friendly and accommodating - can't wait to return

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Canada
“Nice, light food and TONS of tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I couldn't believe I'd gone to high school and university down the road from this place for 8 years and never gone to try it out. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but don't let that stop you! The food is entirely vegetarian - but you would never know (I'm not vegetarian) Now, it helps to go with someone who has been before because if you aren't familiar with the menu, it may be a bit daunting. Nevertheless, each food item has a description :) What I like is that there isn't too much selection.

I love their vegetarian sushi, steamed buns and hot milk jasmine tea (I'm not getting the name right, I don't think), but honestly everything I had was delicious. At first, I was worried that what I ordered wouldn't be enough to fill me because it didn't look like much, but BOY was I wrong. The food is light, not greasy, but I still manage to feel stuffed after eating here.

As an added bonus, they have a wall of tea for purchase!!! It is much more reasonably priced than David's Tea over at Champlain Mall.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
“Wow can't believe I only tried this now...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Went a small group of friends for supper and we were all very pleased with the choices as well as service. We were not rushed at all which for me is very important in restaurants. It is vegetarian but you won't miss the meat I promise. I tried the noodles, spring rolls as well as dumplings and I have nothing bad to say on the contrary it was very delicious and the presentation is great. They also have a huge tea selection which is nice... A definite must try if you are in the moncton area!

• Visited January 2012