“Restaurant for the healthy people ;-)))” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 211 Restaurants in Moncton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Vegetarian
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Charlottetown, Canada
“Restaurant for the healthy people ;-)))”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Wide variety of vegetarian meals. There is something for everyone. Even if you don't think you are a meat and potato guy...

I love the atmosphere and the prices are very reasonable.

Better make a reservation.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Halifax, Canada
“A good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Based on the good reviews on TA, I wanted to try this vegetarian restaurant for a long time. The hostess was very friendly I thought, and she seated us at a table for two, preferring to save the larger tables for bigger parties.

My husband ordered the Big Marc burger and I ordered the Calactus Club. My meal was very tasty, having a delicious veggie paté in it. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. It came with corn chips and a quinoa tabboule on the side. As it was not something I could make at home, I really enjoyed the combination of tastes. I would order it again in fact. I also enjoyed the decor in this friendly restaurant.

There is a parking lot in front of the building, although we parked on a side street, a few blocks away,

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Vegetarian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Great food, pleasant decor and service, vegan options, all desserts are delicious, The wine list is organic. Service is bilingual.

Visited November 2012
moon river
“server disappeared between entree and dessert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This was a really nice resto. great atmosphere. good food. .a lot of the dishes had cheese but there were some vegan choices as well . my only fault was with the service, I just wish the server hadn't absolutely disappeared between entree and dessert, that part of the meal was very frustrating.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada
“Great vegetarian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Never thought in a million years I would see my husband eat vegetarian foods. He is a meat and potato man. The big Marc burger is the best burger I have ever tasted. Great staff and atmosphere.

Visited June 2012