“"Best stay in Moncton"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Future Inns Moncton

You added Future Inns Moncton to your Saves list
Future Inns Moncton
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   40 Lady Ada Blvd, Moncton, New Brunswick E1G 0E3, Canada   |
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Moncton
“"Best stay in Moncton"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

From the moment we entered the hotel to the moment we left, it was a very welcoming stay. The front staff were very friendly as well as the hole staff even greating you with a "good morning" or "good evening" anytime you meet them in the hallway. The rooms are clean and have a very nice smell when you first walk into the room. "Thumbs up to Future Inns".

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Daniel B, Guest Relations Manager at Future Inns Moncton, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Hello Camaro s;

Thank you for taking a minute to leave some great feedback on trip advisor, we appreciate each and all of them. Building a relationship with our guests is of great importance to us and do our best to recognize every individual we possibly can. Clearly it leads to wonderful posts such as yours.

We look forward to accommodating you again and hope to see you soon

Yours in hospitality

Daniel Geoffrey Brook
Assistant Guest Services Manager
dbrook@futureinns.com
506-852-9600 ext :7640

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
HALIFAX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Business or pleasure we have made the Future Inn Moncton our choice hotel.

The entire staff from front desk to house keeping consistently ensure we have a pleasant stay. The Hospitality here is second to none. Always a warm welcome and our spacious well prepared room is clean and includes any special requests.

We have also reserved several larger suites to invite family members to join us.

If you are looking for an up-scale hotel where your business is sincerely appreciated, this hotel will surpass most expectations

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise then simply request a room away from central area and elevators.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Greeting Jocosa;

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review of our property. We are always so happy to hear when our guests experience such a positive visit and shares it with us and the rest of the world.

Our staff pride themselves on our reputation of friendliness and professionalism and are continuously trying to make a great impression on anyone who walks through our doors, whether they are a guest of the Future Inns Moncton or not.

Clearly good news travels fast, especially when we have people such as yourself who do us the honor of letting us know how your visit with us was.

We look forward to accommodating you again and will do our best to upkeep your view of us.

Yours in hospitality

Daniel Geoffrey Brook
Assistant Guest Services Manager
dbrook@futureinns.com
506-852-9600 ext: 7640
New Glasgow, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I stayed here for business and was more than impressed by the hotel considering some of the other hotels I've stayed at in the Atlantic provinces.

I was greated by one of the most friendly front desk staff members I've ever experienced, as she provided suggestions on what to do around town that night, and places to eat, right down to where the exercise room was located and how much the on site restaurant costs.

Upon arriving in my room, I was surprised to find a bottle of water waiting for me that had my name and company logo on the label. This was a great personal touch to a room. The beds were comfortable and was greated with lots of hot water in the shower in the morning. The couple things that I wasn't overly excited about were the fact that the room didn't have a fridge in it (I thought this was pretty much standard in hotels nowdays) and with a room on the second floor the parking lot lights shined right into the room, directly to where the pillows were on the bed, I normally enjoy sleeping with the curtains open so that the natural light wakes me up but could not do this due to the bright parking lot lights shining in my eyes when trying to fall asleep.

The location is great for those who want a quick stopover for traveling as it is maybe 1 minute off the highway, and just past it is the Trinity Power centre where you can find all the restaurants you'd need.

I suspect that the next time I stay in Moncton that the Future Inns will be at the top of my list for hotels to book, and I would recommend to others too.

Room Tip: lights from the parking lot shine directly onto bed if you are on the front of the building second f...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Annick C, Front Office Manager at Future Inns Moncton, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Good Morning goldenflyte,

WOW!! What a nice review!! How lovely is it to read those awesome comments :)

We are very greatful that you enjoyed your stay and we'll make sure to continue giving the very BEST service we can offer our guest and make them feel comfortable.

With that being said, I've placed notes in your profile for us to place you in the back of the hotel for your future stays with us so you do not get that glare from the parking lot and we also made sure to have fridge placed in your room before your arrival.

We truly appreciate your feedback in helping us better ourselves and making sure everything to your satisfaction!

Hope to see you back in the future!

Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have stayed at the Moncton Future inn many times over the past year and the staff are always friendly and the rooms are always clean. I recommend this hotel to all my business contacts and friends.

Rex Seaward

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Good Morning Mr.Seaward ,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We absolutely LOVE reading reviews like yours!
We hope to see you again in the future!

Regards,

Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Everytime we go to Moncton we always sleep at Futur Inns Moncton we are very well serve. Every member of there team is friendly and make you fell important. And you sleep like a baby in those sooooooo comfortable bed. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Me I prefer on the main floor because I have my dog, it's easier for us that way.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
St. Stephen, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Honestly, as I write this review from Room 327 (apparently the furthest king room from the elevator) I am enchanted by the song of a moose in heat....The noise from the elevator is horrible! I had requested (and was assured at booking) that my room would be located AWAY from the "moose song", but alas, at check-in....here I am....listening to the call of the poor distressed moose...yet again. Had I known my room would not be as I had requested, and had been reassured would be available, I certainly would have booked another hotel. Room is clean and comfortable, guest services was polite (although I'd love to speak again to the person who booked my room). A nice room isn't quite cutting it when you know you're in for a sleepless night!! I only wish there was a space to upload the sounds of this beast from my room....I'm sure you'd be entertained if you didn't actually have to sleep here.

Room Tip: If you would like to actually sleep in your hotel room, either insist on a room away from the elevat...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Annick C, Front Office Manager at Future Inns Moncton, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Good Afternoon LAR2013,

Thank you so much for writting a response on trip advisor.

I truly apologise that your needs weren't met especially after emphasising to place you away from our elevators. There is absolutely no excuse for overlooking this.

I would love for you to email me directly so I can ensure that your profile indicates that you would like to be very far from the elevators if you choose to come back to the Future Inns Moncton!

I can be reached at acomeau@futureinns.com

Thank you!
Shippagan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We use to stay at the Future Inn at every visit in Moncton since the opening. rooms are very clean & beds comfortable. Good service at the front desk. We highly recomend the maverick restsurant, it´s very nice.

Stayed February 2014

Been to Future Inns Moncton? Share your experiences!