“Had a great Ladies Night!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Future Inns Moncton

You added Future Inns Moncton to your Saves list
Future Inns Moncton
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   40 Lady Ada Blvd, Moncton, New Brunswick E1G 0E3, Canada   |
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Moncton
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
“Had a great Ladies Night!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

A few of us girls spent the night at this hotel and we were very happy with our stay! The staff at the front desk were exceptionally friendly and helpful and the restaurant in the hotel had incredible food! I would be happy to recommend this hotel to a friend and would most definitely stay again when I am back in Moncton!

Room Tip: Try to book a room away from the elevator if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Future_Inns_Moncton, Front Office Manager at Future Inns Moncton, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
How fun!! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your girls getaway!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments!

Thank you for your great comments and we hope you will join us again very soon!

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
black point, new brunswick canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have stayed in a lot of Hotels in the last 8 years for business. I can't really say that there were any of them that the employees made me feel like I was at home more than the Future Inn.
The business rooms are a very good size, comfortable and very clean. The Mavericks Steakhouse Restaurant is pricey ,but the food taste great.
I would recommend this Hotel to anyone travelling for business or holiday's

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Future_Inns_Moncton, Manager at Future Inns Moncton, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!

I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and that our employees made you feel at home!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Thanks!

Bathurst, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been at a lot of hotels, from traveling for pleasure and for business. Right from the start, I was in Moncton early because of the storm and had to be there for the week, I called the front desk right from the start she helped me out, as I arrived at your hotel, she greeted me with a smile and took extra care of me that she knew that I was staying there for a week, she went beyond and above and without hesitation offered me a fridge and she had it there promptly.
also I had a problem with my internet in my room she said that she would look into it, in my experience when they say that hours later I am still waiting, not with future inn they got on top of it and I was online within 20 minutes.
It is so nice that you get every once in a while a hotel that actually treat you like your important and make you feel at home, I know that I now will continue to go to the future inns in Moncton, Customer service is so important to me and what Future inns showed me is that they are on top of their game.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone, great hotel and great staff.
Allen
Bathurst NB

Room Tip: doesn't have swimming pool try to get room away from elevator. request for fridge if you are...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Future_Inns_Moncton, General Manager at Future Inns Moncton, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you Allen for the glowing review! We've been overwhelmed with comments from guests who both attended the meeting as well as were overnight guests in the hotel - which is wonderful to say the least! I suspect we'll be seeing you again in the future and we're looking forward to it.
New Brunswick
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We were disappointed with this hotel. We read all of the good reviews and chose this place because of them. The executive room had several things we were not happy with. The closet door would not open and close properly, it was a battle of wills everytime you wanted to close or open the door. There were several large stains on the carpet which were not very pleasant to look at for two nights. The bathtub drain would not drain properly so you were standing in several inches of water while showering.
The housekeeping department refused to take our breakfast tray down. They actually had to move the tray to enter our room but still left it sitting there. One of the two housekeepers was actually rude to one of us, telling us we were not using the doorknob sign correctly. We had put the make up room sign out so they wouldn't leave the floor without making up our room. When they knocked they were asked if they could come back in 10 minutes as we would be leaving the room at that time. We were told you only put it out if you want the room made up immediately. This was said in a not very pleasant tone.
There was also a misunderstanding about the price of the room and breakfast. When we arrived we were told something different by the front desk compared to what we were told over the phone when making reservations. This was resolved pleasantly by staff.
Too many hassles, we won't be going back here. There are hotels who actually treat you like you are a welcomed guest instead of a hindrance to efficiency.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Good day Lilly1955,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate all feedback as this is the only way we can better ourselves.

I am very sorry that we did not live up to our standards. Please know that we strive to offer excellent customer service as well as clean and well maintained rooms.

We would love the opportunity to have you back at our property and ensure that your experience be a better one!

Please contact me directly should you wish to return. Thank you again for responding!

506-852-9600
HALIFAX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have opportunity to stay at this hotel several stays per month and each time they continue to please. Rooms rates are reasonable. Housekeeping are exceptional at making your stay comfortable and the rooms are fresh and clean.

The on site restaurant, Mavericks Steakhouse is convient but pricey. However, there are plenty of other choices near by.

Room Tip: The suites are spacious.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! It's great to hear from our returning guests such as yourself. Knowing that you return time after time is wonderful news to share with our team. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stays with us more comfortable - See you on your next visit!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Our company has stayed at the Future Inn Moncton for a number of years now and we intend to continue doing so for future A.B.S.D.A. Shows. The staff are extremely helpful, courteous and accommodating. The hotel and rooms are clean and well kept. Each year during our stay, we seem to have a huge snowstorm and this year was no different. However the Future Inn staff went out of their way to assist us, allowed us a late check out time for our late flight and did more than enough to ensure that our extended stay would be as enjoyable as possible. In addition, Maverick's Restaurant is a great place to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner. I would not dream of staying at another hotel during future business or personal trips to Moncton.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Future_Inns_Moncton, Front Office Manager at Future Inns Moncton, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Good afternoon Roy Q.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send this wonderful review! It is very much appreciated!

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay even if you were stranded here!

We love when the ABSDA show comes to town and we get to have guest like you come back year after year!

We look forward to seeing you next year!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I would recommend this place to anyone
One of the most nicest and peaceful places to stay and its closr to everything shopping movies restaurants, although Maverick's was good if you don't mind the price

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful recommendation! Please know that we truly appreciate it!

We are very pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay!

We look forward to seeing you in the near Future!

Rooms Division Manager

Been to Future Inns Moncton? Share your experiences!