“Excellent food and service!!! You all must go!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, French, European, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Moncton, Canada
“Excellent food and service!!! You all must go!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went for supper and we were pleasantly surprised by the great service and excellent food! We had the original bibimbap and our 2 years old had the mushroom risotto and both plates were great! We also had the tiramisu and an almond cookie... mmm! The waitress gave a lot attention to details and made sure that everything was to our liking. We are certainly going to go back! We wish all the best to this new business and encourage you all to go savour their great dishes!

• Visited July 2013

“Exceeded expectation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and were pleasantly surprised. The asparagus soup was really good with croutons and grated cheese. The salmon sandwich was delicious with cucumber and a tasty sauce. The service was prompt with very attentive wait staff. although we did have the dessert, they looked very tempting. Will definitely go back for dinner to check out the offerings.

Visited June 2013
“Delicious tiramisu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We came for dessert one night after going out for a drive. Well, 3 of us came for dessert; my hubby came for a deli-style tuna sandwich. My dessert was great, but I kept eyeing that sandwich.... I'm going to have to go back to try it! Hubby gave it 5 stars, I'd put the tiramisu at 4.5 stars.
Great service, too, from a waitress named Agnes.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Moncton, Canada
“Why did I wait so long to visit?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We've driven by An's for many months and finally decided to give it a try. Our first visit definitely won't be our last! For lunch I had pumpkin soup, grilled chicken sandwich with very fresh tomatoes, crisp cucumber and lettuce. The bun was so fresh and soft. For dessert, tiramsu. Oh so good!! I can't wait to go back for supper! An's is a beautiful restaurant where you can sit back, relax and enjoy tasty, home-made, fresh food. We ordered one soup, two chicken sandwiches and two tiramisus. Total cost was only $31 after tax. Very reasonable for excellent food.

• Visited June 2013
“Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were driving by, hungry, and looking for somewhere to have something healthy and quick for lunch. We saw this little place, and at first thought it was a diner or something from the outside appearance. Little did we know, once inside we would find a cozy, clean, semi-upscale atmosphere. The waitstaff was extremely courteous and friendly, and the food was FANTASTIC! Plenty of choices between different styles, but we went with the Bibimbap, which was one of the best dishes I've had in months. Not only that, but as it was the lunch special, they charged so little I'll be surprised if they make any profit off of it. Just an all around great experience, and I'll be sending everyone I know there!

• Visited June 2013