“The Best!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Moncton, Canada
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Best food in Moncton, hands down! Servers are very knowledgeable and friendly. I always have a great experience here. Try the Saigon Thai soup!

• Visited February 2013

Moncton, Canada
“Great expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a wonderful, classy little spot. The staff are friendly and care about my experience. The decor is great and it helps create an atmosphere that lets you relax. I truly enjoy the delicious food, which I slowly eat to savour that unforgettable, mouth-watering flavour. I always find myself going back for more. I cannot find another place like it. I am very happy to have this restaurant available for choice when I am pining for some superbly prepared 'special crispy noodles'. Thank you again, Saigon Thai!

• Visited February 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
“This is our restaurant in Moncton!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Love this restaurant, so glad we have a nice Thai place in Moncton. Food is great, the staff is so friendly, prices are a little high, but it's worth it; fresh and tasty. The Asian decor is nice and relaxing, the place is usually not busy when we go. This is a little gem in Moncton. Go try it!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Riverview, Canada
“A favorite for me and the wife”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We don't get a chance to come here very often but when we do, it's always great.

It's one of the only Thai places in Moncton and the food is always good, and the service is always very good as well.

I do wish they had a bit more selection in their food items as I have been to other Thai restaurants in the world, but by far and large, what they do serve is good.

Definitely worth the trip if you like Thai food.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fredericton, Canada
“Good food, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I went to Saigon Thai. The atmosphere is nice and the food was excellent. The price is also right. However, we waited and waited for our food. When it came, the order wasn't right. By the time I received my real order, my husband had finished his meal. It was not a pleasant meal.

• Visited November 2012