“Birthday getaway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Beausejour

Save Saved
You added Delta Beausejour to your Saves list
Delta Beausejour
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   750 Main Street, Moncton, New Brunswick E1C 1E6, Canada   |
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Moncton
Halifax, Canada
“Birthday getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The hotel staff were friendly and efficient, my boyfriend was celebrating a milestone birthday, reception staff asked if they could send a little treat(something edible) to the room but nothing was delivered.
The room was very quiet and the bed comfortable with luxurious bedding
There appeared to be some type of protest with pickets etc during our stay , the issue was handled quietly with no effect on the hotel guests

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Beausejour, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for sharing your boyfriend's special day with us! I apologize that we weren't able to get him his well deserved birthday treat; I will be following up with this incident to see what exactly happened. Hopefully you will consider returning for your next milestone, so that we can make it up to you!

Marc Dionne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Was there for business. Staff was helpfull and sympathic. Great breakfest and excellent service. The lobby, the restaurant looked fresh and clean. The room on the 4 floor looked a bit old. It was clean, everything worked perfectly. The bed confortable and the room very quiet. The meeting room was ok.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you very much for leaving your thoughts! It's always nice to read such nice comments, and it sounds as though you really enjoyed your time with us. Our buffet breakfast is a personal favorite of mine; especially the omelette station! I hope you also had an opportunity to try one of the Starbucks specialty coffees that we proudly serve in our restaurant. Thank you again for visiting, and I hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Moncton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Stayed at the Delta with friends for New Years Eve !!! We were approximately 10 couples along with the children. The children really enjoyed the pool. The suites were very nice. Perfect to get together to have a few drinks and celebrate !!! The staff at the front desk were very friendly and the price was very reasonable. Will definetly return.

Room Tip: Premium rooms on the 7th floor are very nice and corner suites are great.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Beausejour, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you so much for leaving your comments regarding your stay with us at the Delta Beauséjour! I was so happy to hear that you and your friends and family enjoyed your New Year's Eve! Our pool is always a big hit with adults and children alike; did you have an opportunity to enjoy our water slide? Thank you again for your wondering compliments, I look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon!
Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Clean Rooms, I like that they use the sheets as a duvet cover, At least I'm not afraid to sit on the beds or have the blankets pulled up to my eyes! Very comfortable beds, great food!

Sussex, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I wanted a nice romantic quiet get-a-way in the city of Moncton: this is not the place if quiet or romance is what you seek! When we first checked in we were put in the wrong room, and then moved to another; (We were supposed to have one with a big tub, breakfast included etc.) The new room was almost identical to the other only on a different floor and had a regular old bathtub rather than just a shower; it smelled of stale cigarettes or something musty- which made my allergies miserable for 2 days. The halls were overrun by children, loud noises all hours of the day and night, plus people & kids yelling and slamming doors. No breakfast was included. The curtains were dirty too and so was the hottub. I hate to complain but we came home feeling yucky and exhausted! No sleep, no relaxation, and the fact it was not very clean was not pleasant.

Room Tip: Spa was nice. Staff was pleasant.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Beausejour, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
I was distressed to learn that you had such an unpleasant stay with us, and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further about your experience. This is not the Delta standard that we strive to achieve! Please contact me by email at marc.dionne@deltahotels.com to discuss about your stay.

Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I recently stayed at the Delta hotel in Moncton on business. The location of the hotel is okay but if you chose to park on the property it is a long walk to the front desk. I was greeted by a friendly but very new staff member who had a little trouble checking me in. ( not a problem because we were all new once ). When I got to my room I found it clean and generally well appointed. The room you could tell was a bit tired and needed to be updated. There was no view to speak of and you had to control the room temperature by means of the unit in the wall versus a thermostat. This necessitated getting up and down to shut it on and off depending on how warm or cold it got in the room. I ordered room service and while the person who took my order had to check on everything I ordered to get me the right info the meal I receive was very good (probably the best room service meal I have had this year in 50+ nights). There were lots of places to eat and to get a coffee in the morning was not too difficult. All in all I was comfortable and had a good stay.

Room Tip: Order room service. You won't be disappointed. The seafood chowder was excellent. K
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you kindly for your comments! We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed our In-Room Dining service and menu. In regards to our guest rooms, we have recently undergone quite a few changes here at the Delta Beauséjour, including the replacement of new carpets in 150 guest rooms, and all new flat-screen LCD televisions. While most of our room’s heating units have been updated to the thermostat system, we are currently in the process of upgrading several more rooms in the New Year. The next time you decide to stay with us, we encourage you to ask for a room with the thermostat system, we are always happy to oblige!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

This property is in the middle of moncton...walking distance to restaurants, bars, shopping. The rooms are clean, quiet, roomy. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room rates were also very competitive which is why i stayed here. I've stayed here a few times and def will return in the future.

• Stayed July 2012
Marc D, Rooms Division Manager at Delta Beausejour, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
We are happy to hear that you took such a liking to the Delta Beauséjour; thank you for taking time to leave your comments, they are always appreciated! It was great to hear that you enjoyed the rooms, our staff, and our great location! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Marc Dionne

Been to Delta Beausejour? Share your experiences!