“Quiet and clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Moncton

You added Holiday Inn Express Moncton to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Moncton
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2515 Mountain Road | P.O. Box 5005, Moncton, New Brunswick E1G2W4, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Moncton
Halifax, Canada
“Quiet and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed recently over a Satuday night. The hotel was full with 4 youth sports teams. The front desk staff made me aware of this and did their best to find me a quiet section of the hotel. I was not disturbed at all through the evening. My room was very clean, the beds and pillows were comfortable. Wifi is free and the TV and channel selections were great. Recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
TrudyJameson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moncton, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Moncton, NB. We do our best to keep our groups together in one area, when our business allows. I am thrilled that you had a great experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Nova Scotia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Stayed here a couple of years in a row now and have been satisfied each time. The last time we had a kids suite which was nice in that it was sort of a little separate room with bunk beds for the kids and a theme. Worth looking into for sure....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We've stayed here twice. Nice. Clean. Comfortable. The Suites are very spacious. Desk and table and chairs. Fridge and microwave. A little disappointed with the breakfast the second time around. Hot trays were not maintained and the sausages were very greasy. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
TrudyJameson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moncton, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your Suite. I am following up with my Breakfast Bar team on the breakfast. Thanks again. We look forward to your return visit. Until then,
Northern Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband had to attend a meeting in Moncton, NB. My children and I joined him and we chose to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Moncton, as we are Priority Club Platinum members. This hotel was a standard Holiday Inn Express with Suites. We were upgraded to a suite automatically which is not uncommon, but is a perk we most enjoy. The suite was quite spacious, having a separate living room area, a kitchenette, and a bedroom containing 2 Queen beds. The bathroom had access from the living area and the bedroom. The kitchenette had plastic utensils, and plates, a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. One thing that was a disappointment was that there was no disposable plastic liner for the ice bucket. I find this to be quite unsanitary and would urge the hotel to consider adding this item. The room was clean and comfortable, as was the hotel in general. I noticed when I first stepped off the elevator there was a large amount of debris on the carpet but within 10 minutes the cleaning staff was there vacuuming it. We were on the 3rd floor so I did not notice any noise but there were not a lot of children present in the hotel as this was during the school week in New Brunswick. Also, we were not located on the side of the hotel that faces the Interstate so I did not notice any noise from the traffic either. The breakfast was again very typical consisting of hot eggs and bacon, a pancake maker, various breads, cereals and sweet rolls, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, juices, milk and coffee.tea. Everything was freshly prepared. The attendant was efficient and ensured there was adequate food present for the guests to enjoy. The pool and fitness area was well maintained. There was a good supply of fresh towels at the pool. My children really enjoyed their morning swim. The wi-fi worked well in the room, but was a bit slow in the pool area. We were allowed a late checkout with no problem at all which allowed my children and I to stay at the hotel until my husband was finished with his meeting at noon. This hotel has a good location, being right off the Trans-Canada Highway and across the street from the Moncton Casino. There were no restaurants in close proximity to the hotel. I assumed the Casino had one or more, but we were informed by the staff member at the front desk of the hotel that children were not allowed into the buffet at the Casino. Because of that, we opted for driving into town and locating a restaurant there. The drive to shopping and dining was only a few minutes and we easily found a place nearby. The staff that I had interaction with were pleasant and helpful. When passing staff in the halls, they acknowledged me with a smile. Overall I would recommend this hotel to a business traveler or a family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
TrudyJameson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moncton, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments of your delightful experience. And, Thank you for being a Platinum Priority Club member. Our Suite product is a popular commodity at our hotel, and the heated indoor pool in a favorite with children travellers. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Moncton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We recently stayed for a hockey tournament. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. Rooms are a good size and the beds were comfortable. Pool area was great and the kids really enjoyed themselves. Breakfast was OK.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
TrudyJameson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moncton, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
I know that your time is valuable and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at our hotel. Our team takes pride in providing you with a clean, comfortable sleep while you are travelling. A heated, indoor pool is always a perk when travelling with children! I welcome your additional comments concerning breakfast - you can contact me directly at gm@hiemoncton.com and would be happy to discuss further, at your convenience. Hope to see you again soon.
Miramichi, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We got storm stuck in Moncton and had to stay overnight. The accommodations were definitely one of the best I had ...great service, quiet, wonderful mattress and lots of space in the rooms, clean, complimentary breakfast was over the top for sure. My fourth time staying at a Holiday Inn and had nothing but good things to say!!!

Room Tip: Get one that is close to the Exit and then you can park your car where you can have easy access to b...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is always nice to receive comments of such a positive nature. It indicates that we are achieving our goals and making your stay with us a complete success. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel due to its proximity to the Trans-Canada Highway. I was caught in a blizzard with my family and drive conditions were terrible. Therefore, there was no previous planning, I went there because it was the closest hotel available. After staying there, all I can say is that next time I go to Moncton (on a planned trip) I will consider staying there again. It is comfortable and the breakfast is great.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you forl taking the time to share your experience. Sorry to hear that you got caught in a blizzard. However, happy that you were able to stay with us and experience our hotel. We pride our hotel with comfortable beds and a great hot breakfast and the best part is that it's FREE and included with your stay. Hope to see you again soon, and not because of a blizzard, until then,

Been to Holiday Inn Express Moncton? Share your experiences!