“amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Casino New Brunswick

You added Hotel Casino New Brunswick to your Saves list
Hotel Casino New Brunswick
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   21 Casino Drive, Moncton, New Brunswick E1G 0R7, Canada   |
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Moncton
Halifax, Canada
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

We were there on June 3rd for our anniversary and will definalely be going back.The Hotel was beautiful as was the pool and hot tub.We had the dinner buffet as well as the breakfast buffet and both were delicious.The staff were so great.They treated us like royalty and made our anniversary one to remember.We can't wait to go back.Thanks Jason and Jullian.Also thanks to the staff on the front desk and I am sorry I forgot your names.Hope to see you all again soon.
Barry and Carol

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Kiersteadville, New Brunswick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2011

Recently stayed at this hotel on a $59/night coupon with Casino Voucher and free buffet so defintely good value. Have stayed previous and although the room rate was much higher, the service and ammenities were just as top notch. I feel the regular rate is too high but includes a full hot breakfast which sure beats a Continental Service. This hotel is first class all the way.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Saint John, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

Loved the rooms and especially the shower. Nice thick towels .Friendly and informative staff made our stay special and an experience not to be forgotten . We will definitely be coming back again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

CASINO, ACCOMADATION, AND ENTERTAINMENT POWER HOUSE

This place is ideal for families, romantic getaways, and the business man.

I strongly encourage you all to visit the exciting region of Moncton, it has so much to offer. You will then see why this hotel and the region is growing so fast and gaining recognition world wide!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Oxford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

The rooms were lovely, clean, had everything we wanted and needed. The service was excellent, esp. a nice young man named Jason. Enjoyed the Olivier products in the bathroom. Casino was fun, some of us used pool, hot tub, chocolate shop, buffet, it was all great! Had a Pina Colada it was tasty, the complimentary beverages in the casino floor were enjoyed, was nice and quiet in the rooms, band that played was good, place is beautiful. Ten of us went to celebrate a birthday, it was a perfect/fun spot to do it! Love the rewards club deal. Can't think of anything that was wrong or bad at all!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
St. John's, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

This hotel was amazing my husband and I were completely in awe. The service was great the staff was so friendly the room was out of this world!!!! we are just an average middle class couple but in this hotel we felt like we were rich the bed was wow so nice and everything was amazing if you are thinking of staying there do it you wont regret it!!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

Have traveled extensively over the years and have never had my name so badly abused.
My last name is Morehouse. I was welcomed as Mr. !!orehouse on the in-room Television Folio. I complained and it was corrected. I was advised that the scanner must have misread my ID. When I checked out I was asked if I had enjoyed my stay and mentioned that everything was fine with the name exception. My ID was again scanned. They could not see how such a mistake could have been made. My current occupational status is a "CSS" - Customer Service Specialist. I was disappointed that some sort of recompense was not forthcoming.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Casino New Brunswick? Share your experiences!