“By far the best hotel in Atlantic Canada!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Casino New Brunswick

You added Hotel Casino New Brunswick to your Saves list
Hotel Casino New Brunswick
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   21 Casino Drive, Moncton, New Brunswick E1G 0R7, Canada   |
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Moncton
Nashville, Tennessee
“By far the best hotel in Atlantic Canada!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

CASINO, ACCOMADATION, AND ENTERTAINMENT POWER HOUSE

This place is ideal for families, romantic getaways, and the business man.

I strongly encourage you all to visit the exciting region of Moncton, it has so much to offer. You will then see why this hotel and the region is growing so fast and gaining recognition world wide!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Oxford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

The rooms were lovely, clean, had everything we wanted and needed. The service was excellent, esp. a nice young man named Jason. Enjoyed the Olivier products in the bathroom. Casino was fun, some of us used pool, hot tub, chocolate shop, buffet, it was all great! Had a Pina Colada it was tasty, the complimentary beverages in the casino floor were enjoyed, was nice and quiet in the rooms, band that played was good, place is beautiful. Ten of us went to celebrate a birthday, it was a perfect/fun spot to do it! Love the rewards club deal. Can't think of anything that was wrong or bad at all!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
St. John's, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011

This hotel was amazing my husband and I were completely in awe. The service was great the staff was so friendly the room was out of this world!!!! we are just an average middle class couple but in this hotel we felt like we were rich the bed was wow so nice and everything was amazing if you are thinking of staying there do it you wont regret it!!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

Have traveled extensively over the years and have never had my name so badly abused.
My last name is Morehouse. I was welcomed as Mr. !!orehouse on the in-room Television Folio. I complained and it was corrected. I was advised that the scanner must have misread my ID. When I checked out I was asked if I had enjoyed my stay and mentioned that everything was fine with the name exception. My ID was again scanned. They could not see how such a mistake could have been made. My current occupational status is a "CSS" - Customer Service Specialist. I was disappointed that some sort of recompense was not forthcoming.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Fredericton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

I have never been more pleased with a hotel and its service before staying at the Moncton hotel and casino. The hotel itself was absolutely stunning, but it was the service I was most impressed with. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful, and went out of their way to give you a 'WOW' experience. When we booked the suite, I mentioned that it was our anniversary and upon arrival we found a bottle of wine and a card congratulating us. We will definitely be returning to the hotel in the future and would recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Fredericton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

The staff was very accommodating. We were celebrating my husband's 70th birthday. The Marquis Suite was very clean and comfortable. A complimentary bottle of wine was delivered to our room in honour of the occasion The included hot breakfast was all that you could ask for. The weather was lousy - but acceptable since you could walk to the Casino and enjoy all the facilities indoors.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

My husband and I stayed here with our 2 children 8 and 11. We had a suite and it was great. Clean spacious and a very comfortable bed. The breakfast in the morning was great and the location of the hotel is fantastic. Close to all the attractions. Will we definately go back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Casino New Brunswick? Share your experiences!