“Diamond in the Ruff” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Diamond in the Ruff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I found this little Diamond in the Ruff Beauty while scanning online for a motel in Moncton.......It looked lovely online, prices were amazing and it was downtown, so I thought I would give it a try...I was extremely please with this Gorgeous Little Motel......Jude the own was a very pleasant man who was very helpful and a wonderful host, with a smile all the while....Due to a mix up with the snow removal the day I arrived, I was put in a different room than the one originally booked for me, however it did have the king bed that I was looking for......Plus the room we ended up with was actually a beautiful suite with a whirlpool........The rooms were clean, cozy and welcoming....Exactly what I was hoping for!!!It was simply a magical weekend.....I would definately recommend this MidTown Motel to everybody, and will stay here again if ever in Moncton again......Thank You So Much Jude, Keep up the great job you are doing with the place..

Room Tip: Room 101 has a whirlpool and it fits two perfectly.......
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
sam n, General Manager at Midtown Motel & Suites, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear customer,

Thank you heartily for your review on our place. We were quite happy to read that you considered you had a "magical weekend". This is our aim and our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

Jude

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My family and I stayed in this motel during the Christmas and New Year's weeks, we really liked the place and the room were more comfortable, clean and very spacious. Especially, the mattresses were very comfortable. Also, we felt that the environment is very homely and the employees were friendly and helpful. The location is wonderful, and it is in walking distance for most of the stores. They have laundry facilities, gym and bar. This is the perfect place for families, and I would highly recommend this place because it is affordable and clean place. If I get a chance to visit Moncton, that is my place for stay!!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review on our place. We are happy to know that you felt comfortable, which is precisely our aim. Our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

Burlington, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at Midtown Motel cotuple of weeks ago with my family. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable mattress. It is located very close to downtown. Value for your money!! I would highly recommend to family.
Over all experience was great!! and we will there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear customer,

We highly appreciate your comment on our place, and thank you heartily for it. Our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went to Midtown Motel this December and it's a great place to spend with your family. It is very accessible as it is located a very close to downtown. The service is great and the people are friendly. The place was very clean and the rooms were at a very affordable price. If I'm ever in Moncton again, I would definitely go back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review on our place. It is the commitment of our staff to offer the guests everything possible to accommodate their needs in a warm, friendly environment.

Moncton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I stayed at the Mid-Town Motel & Suites for a couple days before Christmas on business. I found "Jude" (the Manager) to be extremely pleasant and personable. He genuinely cared about the service he was providing during my stay. I was impressed with the quality of the room and its amenities. I look forward to my next stay at Mid-Town which I expect over the next few months. I HIGHLY recommend your next stay in Moncton to be at Mid-Town. Call Jude at 506-388-5000 and he'll take care of you!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear customer,

Thank you very much for your review on our place. I can assure you that our staff is committed to offer our guests everything possible to accommodate their needs.

Fatima, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Midtown motel is the perfect place to stay in Moncton if you want to discover the town by walk, everything is close. The owner is very nice and welcoming. Rooms are clean and confortable. I often pass by Moncton by car when I travel and for sure, now I found my place to stay. I will for sure recommend Midtown to all my friends. Thanks again!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
sam n, General Manager at Midtown Motel & Suites, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your time in writing your review as this feedback helps us improve our service to all our guests. As you said we are walking distant to main part of Down Town, 5 minutes walking to the BUS TERMENAL and VIA RAIL station, 7minuts Driving to Hospital, university of Moncton and Moncton Coliseum, 14 minutes to Casino. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, thank you for recommend our motel to others, I’m looking forward to see you in the near future
Jude Anthonipillai
General manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We love this place! It's affordable and the service its great! The only place we stay even in moncton.
Nothing too fancy but everything we need when visiting.
Sometimes you need a reservation so call ahead.
There are some great private rooms so don't be afraid to ask.

• Stayed December 2012
I would like to thank you for your review about Mid-Town Motel and Suites. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we will definitely let our staff know about your comments. Thank you
Jude Anthonipillai
Midtown Motel & Suites

Been to Midtown Motel & Suites? Share your experiences!