“great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
St. Catharines, Canada
“great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

i had a great stay at this motel, very CLEAN room, also very friendly staffs (front desk person and the cleaning staff). i stayed with my 2 kids, whenever i need a help for my kids they helped me a lot (give extra pillows, towels, and sheets). Also, i found that they have a very reasonable price too. I always expected to be clean my room, so the cleaning staff did very good job, i could not even find any mistakes from my room, i felt like my home. This place is very good for all type of people too, and I should mention that, this place is very peaceful to stay. i fully would recommend my friends and family to stay at this motel. I will stay there again and again :)

Room Tip: i would like to have one fitness centre over there.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
sam n, General Manager at Midtown Motel & Suites, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review and we appreciate the time you took to write your review. It is important to us that our guests and potential guests see that we do and can offer great services and our price is affordable for families. I’m happy that you felt home away from home while you stayed with us. Trip Advisor is a great service provided to potential travelers so that they can read actual reviews from past guests however there are times where the guests with good reviews never get the time to post the review. I once again would like to say thank you for posting your comments and looking forward to see you in the near future.
General Manger
Midtown Motel & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Herzlia, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

the room was very big and spacious, a little dark though.
the service was friendly and helpful. needed help with some printing and scanning, it was no problem.
the motel is in walking distance from Main street.

Room Tip: if traveling off season try contacting the motel directly...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We do apologize for the not enough lighting but now we are renovating and one of our plans is to add more light in the rooms. Thank you for the feedback which definitely helps us to improve. I’m looking forward to see you in the near future.
Brantford, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at the Midtown, very courteous and friendly staff, clean and comfortable rooms and it was the only motel in the downtown Moncton area to offer me a discount for staying two weeks. One of the higher end motels didn't even return my phone call. Not the type of place I would want to leave my money at. I would have no problems staying at this motel again and in fact, if I get down to Moncton again, it will be the first place I contact for accomodations.

Room Tip: My room #109 was very comfortable and I enjoyed my stay in it. If I could only make one suggestion...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your good review about our motel. We value all of our customers and make sure to provide Clean, Comfortable, Exceptional service at best value.We have the best price in Moncton, Our friendly team is looking forward to serve you again. I’m looking forward to seeing you in the near future Thank you
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stayed four nights and was very pleased with both the service and the room. Wether we needed extra towels, change for the laundry machine, a hair dryer or anything else, the staff provided it with a smile. The rates are fair and the location A-1. Will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip advisor. It’s great to see the wonderful comments about our Motel, thank you. We always try our best to provide clean, comfortable, friendly service, at best price in Town. Thank you for suggesting your friends and other viewers to stay with us. We look forward to serve you again in near future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stay at the Midtown on my weekly trips to Moncton. The location is amazing, the price is awesome, and the owners are great. I this its the best values in Moncton and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: The suite I stay in is awesome and even has an office area to work in. Free internet is also a plus...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your reviews, my staff and I will continue to work hard to earn your repetitive business. We are looking forward to see you again in Midtown Motel and Suites. Our friendly staff will continue to strive in making your future stay more pleasurable.
Qatar
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place kind of made my skin crawl...the bed and bathroom were clean enough, which is what you want for a one-night stay, but the blinds were SCARY filthy, as were other spots in the room where you suspect the owners don't expect you to look. Also, something about the owner/manager's (?) attitude made me uncomfortable. And where does this "starting at $65.00 a night "come from? In a shoebox in the dead of winter? The cheapest room in the summer was over $100.00.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sarnia, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We made our reservation for a simple bedroom but the owners wanted us to upgrade to an efficiency room. They were so eager that they were dropping the upgrade price and finally gave us the room for no extra charge. To room was good, the lighting could be better. The location was near enough to Tidal Bore and all the other local sites that we could walk.

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floor may have better daytime lighting.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Midtown Motel & Suites? Share your experiences!