“Caribbean Flavas was a great experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Caribbean Flavas

Caribbean Flavas
123 York Street (corner of King and York Street), Fredericton, New Brunswick E3B 3N6, Canada
506-459-1230
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 200 Restaurants in Fredericton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: French, Indian, Caribbean, Fusion, Family Fare, Asian fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Halifax, Canada
“Caribbean Flavas was a great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We decided to eat at Caribbean Flavas after being introduced to the restaurant on the Frostival website. We love to try new food and they did not disappoint. We were greeted at the door by the owners' father, our coats hung up and had a wonderful conversation with him throughout our meal. Our children shared the salmon off of the main menu and loved it. I ordered the pineapple chicken and choose a 5/10 on the heat level. I found it a bit too spicy for me, but the flavour was delicious! My daughters and I ordered homemade coconut smoothies and they were delicious! My husband tried the coffee from Cuba and it came to the table, ready to be pressed in a bodum, with a timer! We also really loved the homemade coconut bread. We will definitely go back to this restaurant again! It's run by a wonderful family who takes the time to make sure you have a good experience. (From the family from Waverley, NS!)

• Visited February 2014

New Brunswick
“A taste of the carribean at home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We thoroughly enjoy the meals at Carribean Flavas!! The service is exceptional and food is authentic! We love the atmosphere, music and coffee!!!! Makes us feel like we're having a little getaway right here at home. Highly recommend :))

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Authentic and tasty food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Great experience at this excellent restaurant. Friendly staff, quick service and authentic Caribbean flavours. Definitely a restaurant to try, glad I found this restaurant and will be sure to come again from Nova Scotia

Visited February 2014
Fredericton, NB
“Wonderful service and yummy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and two daughters went out to Caribbean Flava's, as we were downtown for Frostival and they were offering a 10% off special. We had hesitated to take our girls, as they are not very adventurous eaters. When we walked in, we were warmly greeted and our coats were hung up. The tangerine ice tea was recommended for a beverage, so we got that. It was fantastic!

My husband and eldest daughter had the mango butter chicken, which they both enjoyed immensely and cleaned their plates. I had the jerk chicken with peas and rice and it was delicious. I got it medium and that was plenty hot enough for me. My youngest got the chicken fingers and sweet potato fries from the kid's menu. She didn't really want chicken fingers, but when it was explained to her that it was a chicken strip with mozzarella and then wrapped in a phylo pastry, we were all sold. There was literally not a spec left on the plate when she was done and that is a rare occurrence.

The service is excellent and the food comes out at a relaxing pace. You feel extremely welcome and appreciated when coming in. Highly recommended!!!

New Brunswick
“awesome, like always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Always treated like family and greeted with a smile. Food is awesome. From the appetizers to the jerk chicken to the cheese cake. can't wait to go again!