“Exceptional food with exceptional service!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 185 Restaurants in Fredericton
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Fredericton, Canada
“Exceptional food with exceptional service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I've lived in Fredericton all my life. Growing up here, BrewBakers was a place you'd go for special occasions. As time passed, I realized that going out IS a special occasion (I have 2 kids). I don't need to pay dearly for a meal I would criticize or not enjoy. I recently revisited BrewBakers, and to my delight, the food was better than I've had before at a reasonable price. I knew by speaking to Chef Clayton that he has a vested interest in the restaurant, the food, and it services. He has such a creative mind with the tasty treasures. He seems to create a masterpiece with local ingredients. The service, via the assistant manager, Jason, and the bar manager, Jen, was better than I've had, EVER. Both knew how to service a customer, new or returning, and treated you as a valued individual. Exceptional food with exceptional service! Kudos to BrewBakers!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Good food, but a bit pricey.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The food here was very good. Every thing was fresh and delicious. While it is a bit pricy, I would eat here again.

Visited August 2012
Canada
“Excellent Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Had the great pleasure of eating at BrewBakers recently and would definitely return. We were there for lunch and all four of us ordered a different meal and sampled, all were delicious!! All the food was fresh and the flavors were amazing!!! Great waiter too, thanks Dave for your impressive service!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alberta, Canada
“Enjoyed my meal, but it wasn't memorable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had a nice meal, but there was no "wow" in taste or presentation. The service was pleasant and quick. I would eat here again, but would be very willing to try other restaurants in the area.

Visited October 2012
Saint Andrews, Canada
“Nice spot to eat in Downtown Fredericton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had the pleasure of enjoying a great meal with family during a recent visit to BrewBakers. The service was great and they were very accomodating as we had a person in our party that is wheat gluten intolerant. The waiter was very good at getting the kitchen to change the menu slightly for that person. We sat on the terrace which made the experience even better.

• Visited September 2012