“healthy place to eat” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Description: (506) 453-1877On Facebook under Cedar Tree Cafe
“healthy place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is fairly new to Fredericton's downtown but is fitting in beautifully. The menu is very healthy with many options that I had never heard of. Not cheap but healthy.

Visited August 2012

“Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

My mom and I enjoyed brunch at the Cedar Tree. We both have Celiac disease, so dining out if never easy. My mom had Lebanese food (DELICIOUS) and I had the Paleo breakfast. Best bacon and coffee....mmmmmm. Our server was sweet and attentive, but not overly attentive. I love the downtown vibe of this cool, fresh "hole in the wall." The prices are more than reasonable, and we were stuffed when we left. We will be back soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great food, friendly and knowlegeable staff. Always very helpful when it comes to gluten intolerance. If you like coffe you have to try the spicy three.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fredericton, Canada
“Real food, real people, really worth the time and money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

The first time we went to the Cedar Tree it was in the old location on York street, we were the only people there to eat, the server greeted us with a big smile and offered us to choose any seat we liked. After a few minutes of looking at the menu she returned to take our order, at the time my wife and I were holding hands on the table, when the server started to pour water for us we let go of our hands and to make room for her to set the water down, the server quickly said "oh please don't stop holding hands, it's very cute" with a big smile... We were hooked.

Since our first visit in July 2011, we have eaten at Cedar Tree no less than 30 times. The food has always been excellent, and special care is taken to ensure my wife's meal which must be gluten free as she has celiacs disease, has never once been a disappointment.

The service is outstanding and we are always greeted like old friends.

We still hold hands on the table every time we go.

Visited August 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Go hear for coffee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The food menu is limited, though pretty good. Mostly healthy stuff, like humus and salads. Specials change from day to day. In a great area.

Visited May 2012