“Fredericton May 2014” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Fredericton

You added Ramada Fredericton to your Saves list
Ramada Fredericton
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   480 Riverside Drive, Fredericton, New Brunswick E3A 8C2, Canada (Formerly Howard Johnson)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Fredericton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Saint Andrews, New Brunswick
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Ramada Fredericton, was an excellent place to stay this was our third time and wont be our last the staff is very friendly even the housekeeping is friendly.

We will always stay with Ramada Fredericton!!

Room Tip: ask for pool view with the balcony!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Manager29, General Manager at Ramada Fredericton, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
THANK YOU! We love to hear how great our staff is and I completely agree with you! I think they are the best! Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review- we really appreciate it! Hope to see you again soon!
Bathurst, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I can't believe how horrible the stay at the ramada fredericton was noise till after 11 pm bathroom so dirty and tiles filthy !!!!! Unreal stayed at many hotels this is hands down the worse!!!!!!!! I will never stay here again I have small child and a 12 yr old and no rest the pool was old and unkept the hot tub didn't wk just overall bad experience should of had a clue by looking at the outside of hotel

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Its very unfortunate that you did not choose to share this with us during your stay here when we might have had an opportunity to show you a better experience. I do not completely agree with everything you described but I will promise to share it with our staff and hope we all can learn from it. Thank you for making our hotel the one you choose to stay in! And I hope your next hotel experience will be a more positive one.
Nb Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

I stayed at the ramada and got a very basic motel room, the patio was facing the nice courtyard. Room was clean. . It was satisfactory.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you- I appreciate you taking the time to post a review and I thank you for the nice comments! Hope to see you again soon!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Front desk and restaurant service was very good. However good or may be the noise from other guests and their children and the staff in the hallways is extremely loud. This was my 3rd year staying here, but not coming back any more. I've had it. My stay is for business and you can't even think straight because of the noise. Had problems every year with leaking windows and the cold coming into the room. Noise from people going into the center courtyard. And this year just topped it off. This is more of a family hotel for children. But even still If you want quiet in your room don't count on it.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your response and I do apologize for the noise disturbances! I understand how frustrating that can be when you are trying to work. I do hope you will stay with us again and may I suggest you request a room that is in a quieter section , away from the teams and families. I do think we offered to move you to that section but you declined our offer, which is very unfortunate as I am sure you would have enjoyed a much more quiet stay.Again, my apologies and I hope your next stay will be a more positive one.

Been to Ramada Fredericton? Share your experiences!