We picked this hotel based on price and proximity to the airport. This is a renovated hotel and it shows. Parts, like the lobby, look brand new, and others, like the bathrooms in the room are the old fixtures. Our first room reeked of smoke, and as our child has allergies this was problematic. Being the first week of Ontario March break, we were worried there wouldn't be another room. Luckily they were able to find another room that was non smoking. I used the pool with my children, which was incredibly small. The room the pool is in is tiny. There are no chairs to sit in as there wouldn't be enough room to walk around a person sitting in a chair without falling in the pool. The room was clean and the beds were fine. We were up early to get to the airport and used our own vehicle though a shuttle was available if we needed it. The hotel offers a park and fly option as well, which makes the parking lot a mess as it is difficult to fully clear snow from around the parked vehicles left for weeks at a time. We would pick this hotel again for a pre-flight stay, but it isn't our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located minutes away from Winnipeg International Airport and a short 10-minute drive to downtown, Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport offers guests the perfect combination of comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites Winnipeg Airport
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport Manitoba