“First time there” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Auburn, Washington
“First time there”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

The atmosphere was pleasant and the service was good. I had the marsala and it was very flavorful and would have it again

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Altona, Canada
“Brings me back to Italy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

The first time I walked through the doors it brought me back to the streets of Italy when I was there in 2010. The atmosphere was quaint and comfy, and the servers were friendly and quick.

I've been here a few times now and each time I enjoyed equally. The Penne Arrabbiata is my favourite. Spicy, flavorful, and the portions are big enough to take some home (which is my favourite part). Can't wait to come again!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg
“Lacking atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Made a reservation at Buccacino's on New Year's eve and our table was ready on schedule, however we were not seated in what I call the fireplace section, but the other "dingy" side.
The waitress did an excellent job, the food was above average for Italian restaurants in Winnipeg and we were not rushed at all.
However, with the subdued lighting we weren't sure if the carpet was really, really old or just a strange pattern.
You can't eat atmosphere, as the old saying goes, but a bit of it would sure help at Buccacino's.

I recommend this restaurant but ask to be seated in the fireplace area.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“Italian comfort food done right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed some great pasta (even value priced on Tuesday for 9.95) and the rest of the menu provided a great selection. The atmosphere was pleasant and the service was good. Nice wine selection. Will certainly check out when in Winnipeg again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Food cooked like mama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I have to say walking into this resturant and seeing every chair being different is just like what your taste buds will experience from the first bite of there calamari to there pasta carbonara. And if you want something different try there soups the creme base with a touch of curry, this was unbelievable. We will definitely be back.

Visited September 2013