“A Convenient Stop” 3 of 5 stars

Winnipeg, Canada
34 attraction reviews
“A Convenient Stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Ups: Service providers were kind and pleasant. Warm drinks available. New magazines. Quiet. Nice relaxing music throughout. I was able to book a few treatments the same day I wanted to visit. No sales pressure. Very fair prices.

Downs: Interior needs some updating, and new (pedicure) chairs. The quick stop stereotypical Asian nail salons all have massaging chairs and jet foot tubs, I would assume these would be standard for most spas at this point.
It would be nice in a spa to have the ticking clocks removed from the treatments rooms, I don't want to be thinking of seconds going by while I am relaxing at the spa. Regular wait room, like most of Winnipeg.

In the end, I got what I wanted, I feel great, I paid a very fair price and the service was nice. The atmosphere could definitely improve, but all together, I was worth the time and money.

Visited April 2014