“Good but not Great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park

You added Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park to your Saves list
Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   730 Berry Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H 0S6, Canada (St. James Industrial)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Park, Stay, and Go
Ranked #3 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Toronto, Canada
“Good but not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

This hotel is newly build and fashionably designed, however if you gonna pay the price of 4 stars hotel to get 3 stars hotel something you need to thing and consider. mostly it depends on you, for me i got this hotel since it was one of the few hotel that offer a complementary wifi.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Andy Z, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing the Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Aiport for your trip to Winnipeg, and taking time to share your feedback.
We are happy to offer great customer experience and value added services. Our rate includes On the HouseTM hot breakfast, complimentary wifi and parking. We also have the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee in order to make sure our guests enjoy their stay. We may not be the most inexpensive hotel in the market, in terms of price, but I am sure we are among the top in terms of customer service!
Andy Zhao

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The general "feel" I have from the staff and facilities at the Hampton is one of relaxed comfort. Everything is where it should be and the gym is amazing. The fact that staff recognized me from my first trip a month ago definitely adds to the welcoming environment. As long as the rate stays at the edge of what I am allowed to spend corporately, I will be back for every trip I make to Winnipeg and will look at other Hampton locations along my travels.

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind words, they are very important to me.
I would appreciate it greatly if you would contact me, or let me know when you are next visiting the hotel. I will be more than happy to sit down with you and discuss setting up a negotiated rate with your corporation. This will allow you to pay one flat rate for everyone of your stays. If you prefer, my email is andy.zhao@hilton.com and my direct line is (204) 789-0806.
Langley City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

First time I've stayed at this property in Winnipeg. Excellent quality typical for the hotel chain. One thing I really liked about this hotel is the larger fitness facilities. Nice to have a decent fitness room while staying at a hotel. Breakfast was good, rooms were very comfortable. Would certainly be back to stay here!

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback, and your compliment towards out Hampton by Hilton.
I am so glad you have enjoyed our State-of-the-Art fitness centre, we believe our guests feel a comfortable stay is just as important as a healthy one!
For any guest looking for more information on our fitness facility, please call us at (204) 772-3000.
Best regards,
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I am a business traveler and I have probably got a couple thousand hotel stays under my belt. And this is the first review I have written on tripadvisor. I had a couple of time sensitive items shipped from another location to arrive to my hotel. When they didn't arrive the staff went out of their way to find where the items were delivered. Everyone got involved and if it wasn't for them they would have never been found. Amazing staff and a very nice property as well. I cannot give the staff enough praises. Thank you

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
It is a great honor to receive your first online review!
I am very glad and proud to hear that our hotel staff offered the help you required during your stay. The staff have and will always put the guest first!
Regards
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Located near airport, opened in the last two years, well appointed rooms, very quiet, nice breakfast, friendly staff, didn't try the pool or fitness room but they looked good. Parking is free, internet connection is free and fast

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your compliments.
We are very grateful to have guests like you who encourage our team to offer the best services!
See you next time!
Boise, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

This is a large (6 story) Hampton Inn that is pretty new about 5 minutes from the airport. Very well constructed, hardly any noise. Very good front desk service, the rooms are large with comfortable beds, and a good working area but no fridge or microwave. The breakfast area is large and nicely done, with 3 tvs and a good selection of food. I travel through this area 4 or 5 times per year and it is now my preferred hotel. There isn't a whole lot of restaurant options nearby but a number of places deliver and the front desk has menus.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words and feedback.
I am so glad our friendly front desk staff has provided you the delivery menus, on top of that I would like to suggest the Polo Park shopping centre, which is a 3 minute drive from the hotel. In that area, there are a lot of restaurant to choose from and our shuttle driver would be more than happy to drop our guests off at any one of them!
Kenora on, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Good value, great breakfast,clean rooms & great beds. Staff is friendly & helpful.The breakfast offers many options & the 24 hr hot drinks bar is very good. The coffee is superb! Snacks can be purchased 24 hrs. It is a full service accommodation!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your compliments and it is great to hear you loved the coffee and it’s 24 hour service.
I am sure we will see you again soon!
Best regards,
Andy Zhao

Been to Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg Airport/Polo Park? Share your experiences!