“Dont even bother” 1 of 5 stars

Yellowknife
14 attraction reviews
“Dont even bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I recently made a visit to Winnipeg for a wedding and was excited to go on the Paddlewheel. Myself, my partner and two kids. I inquired prior to my arrival and asked a few questions and was still exited. While in Winnipeg we tried 4 different times to make a booking and 4 different times we were told different excuses. 1. We were told something happened to the boat and cruises were cancelled. We were not told what happened. 2. The captain was sick. 3. Staffing issues and lastly 4. Not enough bookings. This was disappointing to say the least. I just feel as if it was one excuse after another, totally non convincing. I won't try this again if I ever go to Winnipeg and I will deter people from going there should they ask.

Visited August 2013