“Fantastic hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at the Forks

You added Inn at the Forks to your Saves list
Inn at the Forks
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   75 Forks Market Rd, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 0A2, Canada (Downtown Winnipeg)   |
Ranked #8 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Orleans
“Fantastic hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I recently stayed for one night during a quick business trip. The hotel is located is conveniently located within restaurants and great attractions. I walked to a nearby Earls for dinner. The hotel feels new, staff is friendly and overall has a quaint feel to it. At first, i was thrown off at time of check in because they gave my room to someone else and had no other rooms, they offered me a pull out couch!! i calmly explained that at $300/night, this was not an option. They came back 10 mins later and offered me an upgrade to an amazing suite (Riverstone suite). I was blown away with my room, it was serene, comfortable, clean and just perfect. For breakfast, i enjoyed some good food and excellent service in the restaurant. Food was competitively priced and large portions. I would definitely recommend and will go back given the opportunity.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband , son, and I stayed here as a little Mother's Day treat for me. We've never stayed at Inn at the Forks before and my husband I I both agreed that we will definitely be back for our next 'staycation' and will highly recommend this hotel to others. From check-in to check-out, everything and everyone was incredible. And let's talk about the view from our hotel room: Oh. My. Goodness. Nothing else in the city can compete with it: a front row view of The Canadian Museum of Human Rights, The Forks, and downtown! Next time we come, Room 505 will be my first choice again!

My Mother's Day Room Service was delicious too (and fast - considering I imagine the kitchen was going NUTS with the brunch!). I have an unforgettable Mother's Day 2013 memory, thanks to everyone at Inn at the Forks. Hats off to everyone!

Room Tip: Room 505 has a terrific view!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Van BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband stayed here on business in late April and I joined him at the end of the week. Staff at this hotel are a personficiation of the province's motto "Friendly Manitoba". Front desk staff are very friendly, very helpful, and courtesy. Top marks! The hotel room is very nice. Nice layout. It is located very close to the market and downtown is not that far away. When I asked about walking to Starbucks, front desk staff suggested I take their hotel shuttle as they would be happy to drop me off and then pick me up later. I took them up on the offer but walked back in the beautiful sunshine. Staff also offered without asking late check-out as my husband's meeting would not be finished by check-out which I declined but it was thoughtful of them to offer.They happily stored our luggage as I wondered around. The shuttle service makes up for its location a bit a way from downtown. However if you like to walk like we do, it is great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms. Friendly and personable staff. Great location with restaurants and other amenities nearby. Bellmen will drive you to places you need to go close by. Food in the restauramt is good quality and not oberpriced. Overall a great hotel.

• Stayed May 2013
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stay here when on business in Winnipeg--can't go wrong--very nice rooms, helpful and courteous staff...shuttle available to take you to the restaurants in the area.
The food in the restaurant in the hotel is very good and entertainment in the lounge is a nice perk as well.
I definitely recommend this hotel to business or pleasure travellers!

Room Tip: All good-the rooms are all in positions to see the City well!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Halifax,Nova Scotia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed five nights in Luxury Suite high floor overlooking the river and children's museum
Large space with jacuzzi tub and rain shower
Nice layout with plenty of natural light
Great housekeeping with nightly turndown
Enjoyed the biscotti
Great concierge thanks to Colin who drove us around
Friendly staff overall
Great spot
Would not hesitate to return

• Stayed April 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We were relocated as a result of water damage to our home - we could have stayed anywhere - however we chose Inn at the Forks - and we were very satisfied. Room was fabulous - the attention to detail on absolutely every level from check in, valet service (didn't use - but a really nice perk), restaurant - ambience - then we upgraded to a suite - turn down service with biscotti every night, it felt like home - it made a stressful circumstance so much better - only good things to say - and the Forks and the lively atmosphere was wonderful - check it out - it's worth the trip!!!

Room Tip: Didn't use the spa - but hear it is exceptional - rooms on the north side don't have as much...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Inn at the Forks? Share your experiences!