This is the BEST place you can possible stay at while visiting Winnipeg! It feels like it's country side,with it's huge property and being located on the river but it is right in town. Everything is perfection - from it's old and interesting architecture, the perfectly landscaped grounds to the friendly hospitality. The breakfasts that are included are amazing! Everything is homemade and served on a silver platter (literally)! Bob and Mavis are perfect hosts and Mavis is an exceptional cook! The beds are comfy, the rooms are spotless and complete with your own fridge and Keurig. Any additional amenity you could ask for has been thought of and included - from make- up remover to antique silver spoons to stir your coffee. I have never been to a place so charming and romantic! I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in historic Armstrong's Point in downtown Winnipeg, the River Gate Inn provides a quaint and quiet retreat in a beautiful park like setting, overlooking the Assiniboine River. Enjoy the heated swimming pool in the summer and a drink by the fire in the Fireside Room in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your River Gate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Gate Hotel Winnipeg
- River Gate Inn Winnipeg, Manitoba