Our new daughter-in-law's family stayed at the River Gate Inn while in Winnipeg for the wedding. We had the opportunity to visit the Inn on two occasions and were impressed by how welcoming the Inn keepers were. A lovely historic mansion along the river, de core spot on to the period, rooms tastefully decorated and spotless,beautiful yard with in-ground pool. Mavis and Bob you have done a wonderful job in making your Inn a wonderful experience. We would highly recommend this inn to anyone travelling to Winnipeg! Thank-you so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in historic Armstrong's Point in downtown Winnipeg, the River Gate Inn provides a quaint and quiet retreat in a beautiful park like setting, overlooking the Assiniboine River. Enjoy the heated swimming pool in the summer and a drink by the fire in the Fireside Room in the winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your River Gate Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River Gate Hotel Winnipeg
- River Gate Inn Winnipeg, Manitoba