“My Stay was Great!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1714 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2G2, Canada (Formerly Super 8)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #7 of 64 Hotels in Winnipeg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Becker
“My Stay was Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our hotel experience was excellent for the price. I loved the salt water pool and the soup and snacks in the evening really helped out our budget. The rooms were very clean and the staff friendly. The work out room allowed me to keep my strength training up as most hotels just have a treadmill and exercise cycle, so the strength training machine was a welcome surprise. The Pony Corral next door is a must for dinner. The tiki hut was super fun for our family to have dinner in outside. I'm used to no smoking in restaurants and thought the upside down ashtray was to hold our liter of wine. Embarassing......but the liter of wine fit perfectly in it.......

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

we had a most wonderful experience staying at this hotel, the staff was very approachable and our room was very clean neat and comfortable, we will stay here EVERY time we are back in Winnipeg. Thank you for making our trip relaxing.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

For going through on a one-night stay on our way home from vacation, this hotel was adequate for our needs. I would not have wanted to stay more nights in the room we had as the fridge was located right next to one of the beds, so whenever the compressor went on and off, both my husband (who was right next to it) and myself would wake up. However, the room was clean and the breakfast was good. The hotel is located right by a Starbucks, so my daughter was able to get her iced coffee fix. Next time in Winnipeg, I would definitely consider this hotel but only if we could get a room where the fridge is better located. Also, a disappointment for my son was there was no microwave so he couldn't make his usual bedtime snack of popcorn.

Campbell River, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Decent rooms close to the University. Staff were friendly and accomodating. Did not use the pool. Has exercise room with weightlifting equipment. Room comes with complimentary breakfast however no fruit or yogurt available.

Room Tip: Asked for a quiet room and were provided a top floor room which was good.
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, pleasant, hotel in Winnipeg with an excellent breakfast included, look no further. The Best Western Plus on Pembina Hwy is all you need to know. Excellent value for money.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We were on a family trip in Winnipeg, Manitoba recently and stayed at the Pembina Inn for both nights we were there. We chose it for the convenient location and ease of access. It's nice to be able to find your hotel easily in an unfamiliar city - especially at night. We found the directions to the hotel very easy to follow - so thanks to the Best Western website for that extra information. The room was excellently appointed - having a very comfortable bed, and a very comfortable arm chair also! The hotel amenities are excellent - the pool and hot tub were very well set up - and the pool area was well kept, with lots of chairs and towels available to just lounge around and/or watch your children on the water slide and in the pool. The breakfast was excellent both times and this hotel has a dedicated area with tables that is well appointed and also gives availability for coffee, tea and juices on an all day basis - in an area where you can read your paper or use your computer as well. It definitely has an excellent set up for business use in addition to being a very family friendly hotel for leisure travel. I will definitely use it again next time we are in Winnipeg and would strongly recommend it to anyone when in Winnipeg.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was posted for 10 days in Winnipeg and stayed at the BW Pembina Inn. My experience was excellent. My room was on the 4th floor (top floor) and was very quiet. The housekeeping staff were amazing. They responded to my requests for coffee cup lids, extra towels with no problems. They always welcomed me in the morning with a smile and hello in the hallway. Now I have to mention Linda at the front desk. She is truly a gem. Linda was always ready to make my stay comfortable. In fact, on the Friday, I came in with a bottle of wine. Linda took the time to find a choice of wine glasses for me to take to my room...plastic or glass. I was ready to use the regular glasses in my room. It was nice that she was thinking ahead for me. That's something I wouldn't get in many hotels. One night, I was having trouble with my telephone in the room. Within minutes, the front desk manager was in my room fixing it. If I was to return to Winnipeg, I would most certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!