I spent a week at this hotel this month and found my room to be quite comfortable and very clean. The cleaning staff always seemed quick and efficient, and the front desk staff were always nice.
The room itself looked nice, if a bit on the smaller side. The bathroom was tiny but had enough counter space. The frisge and microwave were nice to have.
Although the hotel is right on Pembina Hwy I never heard any traffic noise from my room at that end of the building, and rarely heard any noise from the hallway. The hotel was very quiet and I had a great sleep. There was lots of parking in the back of the hotel if needed.
Only 3 minor complaints:
- My A/C unit was a bit loud. When it came on I had to turn the TV up a few notches even though I was sitting right next to it.
- The breakfast bar in the morning laid out hot items starting at 7am, but the menu did not change in 3 days and I eventually stopped going. I love sausage but there needs to be more variety.
- The Wi-Fi in the hotel was pretty fast with a good signal in my room, and like most hotels it's tied to your room number, however EVERY TIME my devices were idle for 5 minutes I had to load a web browser and re-fresh to log back into the system... meaning no updates or notifications until a manual refresh. With multiple devices this got very annoying after 2 days of missing messages.
Overall I had a great stay and would recommend this hotel for all travelers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pembina Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Pembina Hotel Winnipeg
- Best Western Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites Winnipeg, Manitoba