“Long Trip Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1714 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2G2, Canada (Formerly Super 8)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Winnipeg
Fort Frances
“Long Trip Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Booked through hotwire and ended up here for one night with my family. Had a short but great stay! Staff were very friendly and helpful and went over and above for customer service. Complimentary breakfast was great too! Didn't have time to use the pool etc. but judging by the overall upkeep of the hotel itself I wouldn't hesitate. Great hotel! Will stay again! Just a note, the hotwire rate wasn't very much lower than the CAA rate we could've booked direct.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Brandon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed at this hotel along with 10 of the families of our kids hockey team, generally hockey teams are not well received at hotels, as there is often 20-25 kids, and groups of parents looking to have some R and R, and some fun!

The best western Pembina was an exception to the rule, they were incredibly accommodating to our large group, the even gave us a deal on a banquet room saturday evening so we could have a pizza party and some beverages. I'll be the first to admit, we were not quiet, and we went late into the night on both the friday and saturday night, but the staff was great, they just let us have fun.

The rooms were clean and modern, and the complimintary breakfast was great, the pool area was perfect for young families and groups.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed here for one night with my daughter for her sweet 16. We rented an L-shape bachelor suite on the 2nd floor. It was a great suite compared to others i have stayed in. It had lots of room, a kitchenette with lots of counter space, cloths and tea towels, along with place settings for the table. The bed was very comfortable and the big screen tv the kids liked as they slept on the pull out couch. The pool was fun, even for us adults. The slide was fast and fun. You could actually play in the pool without it feeling like a wading pool. The entire hotel was spotless! It was super quiet. I have stayed in many hotels and I didn't hear a single person in their rooms or and there were no kids running up and down the halls even at spring break! Cleaning staff were very nice and friendly, as well as the front desk clerk we signed in with. Free wifi was convenient. The breakfast in the morning was almost all gone by 930 when we arrived, but I liked the waffles and drink/cereal bar. The hot items were sitting for too long and were dried up and not warm. The only other concern was that it took two calls to get a blanket for the pull-out couch for the kids... Otherwise, I would for sure take the kids here again. The owner takes pride in this location and it shows!

Room Tip: The suites are very similar in price, but we liked having the family all watch tv together in the L...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Had to stay at a hotel due to a house fire and the two exchange students staying with me weren't covered by insurance. I met the owner, Giles, and he was so understanding. He helped out and gave us a discount. The rooms are awesome, even pet friendly rooms were clean. Soup in evenings were a bonus. Pool is excellent. I kept seeing the employee coming in to check on the water, it's salt water so it's great for families with young babies. The slide keeps toddlers and kids happy. Internet never dropped off and was fast- each room gets its own password so I think that's how they control internet usage. Maids were awesome- I didn't need my room cleaned everyday but they kept asking if I needed clean towels or shampoo, etc.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Surrey, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here every time I have travelled to Winnipeg on business and it is one of my favorite hotels Audi travel a lot on business. The breakfasts are great and the soup in the evening is a special treat! The staff are outstanding! Always friendly and eager to accommodate. The rooms are clean and that is important to me.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have been staying here for the past 3 years when I need to travel for business to Winnipeg. Each time I notice something they have improved on. This past trip the breakfast room was refreshed - same great breakfast in a better flow layout. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites

Address: 1714 Pembina Highway, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2G2, Canada (Formerly Super 8)
Location: Canada > Manitoba > Winnipeg
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in Winnipeg
#2 Romantic Hotel in Winnipeg
#2 Business Hotel in Winnipeg
#3 Best Value Hotel in Winnipeg
Hotel Class:3.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Best Western and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Pembina Hotel Winnipeg
Best Western Plus Pembina Inn And Suites
Best Western Winnipeg
Winnipeg Best Western
BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites Winnipeg, Manitoba

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Pembina Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.